Hi I am new

Hi I am Zacten i am 14 and new to Beyblade I have played it before but only using my friends Beyblades but I never had one that was mine and then beyblade stopped coming out with new stuff and all my friends sold all their Beyblade stuff after a couple of years but then i heard about Beyblade Metal Fusion coming in spring to the US and i decided to order a Beyblade(Dragoon Galaxy) online I should get it in about a week i got a Dragoon G because
1.I like Dragons 2.I like the Original Beyblades(I know Dragoon G isn`t the original but its close enough for me) and
3.I always wanted a Dragoon but any way all my friends say that their going to wait for Metal Fusion so that just gives me more time to practice (I don`t have a Bey stadium so I going to have practice in the Sink,LOL) so do you guys have any tips or move for the new guy. all i got are Storm Attack and the Sliding Shoot(the move from the beychannel)
Welcome to the WBO!

If you're looking for some "tips", check out our articles on Beywiki.
Hey welcome to WBO!
hi welcome enjoy it here, and if you want a tip, by a beystadium lol.
hi im new too lol good luck here
What's up? I'm also new. For tips, read the Beywiki. Love it, it's really useful!
BTW, when did you start playing that you couldn't get your own blade?
they where popular in my town you could never find them in stores and my parents didn't want to spend money on a spinning top but i got the Dragoon Galaxy with my own money on ebay
(Feb. 13, 2010  7:37 PM)Zacten Wrote: they where popular in my town you could never find them in stores and my parents didn't want to spend money on a spinning top but i got the Dragoon Galaxy with my own money on ebay

Man, that sucks. Well, at least you have one nowJoyful_3 But as a side note, don't get Dragoon GT. It isn't really an attack type(either that, or the one I got had some shipping problems).
welcome
(Feb. 13, 2010  8:50 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Man, that sucks. Well, at least you have one nowJoyful_3 But as a side note, don't get Dragoon GT. It isn't really an attack type(either that, or the one I got had some shipping problems).

I know man compared to Dragoon Galaxy the Dragoon Galaxy Turbo is a down grade it goes form a 8 spiked Attack Ring to a 4 Spiked one but i have a friend who has heard about Dragoon Galaxy Turbo but he Doesn't know what it looks like and he thanks its like a awesome Beyblade so i am going tell him that my Dragoon Galaxy is a Dragoon Galaxy Turbo just to freak him out
Hello! and welcome to WBO xD
welcome to WBO if you want a tip then just watch the ones that they have on beychannel
Hey welcome to the wbo.If i were you i would use a big (plastic)plate in the place of a sink.
if you want to know about a really cool dragoon then try a kid dragoon i have a gold kid dragoon and its really good you can probably find it on ebay or amazon.com
(Feb. 15, 2010  3:20 AM)BlueTsunami Wrote: Hey welcome to the wbo.If i were you i would use a big (plastic)plate in the place of a sink.

you mean like a frisbee
or maybe a metal dish used to serve pizza
hi im new, ive been into beyblade from day 1, im 14 and im hoping to come to the tourny on fri...
(Feb. 15, 2010  12:44 PM)fEEnIx-kId Wrote: hi im new, ive been into beyblade from day 1, im 14 and im hoping to come to the tourny on fri...

LOL are you on the right topic?
??? wat du u mean???
(Feb. 15, 2010  12:44 PM)fEEnIx-kId Wrote: hi im new, ive been into beyblade from day 1, im 14 and im hoping to come to the tourny on fri...
This is Zacten's introduction topic, not yours. Create your own thread.
The Dragoon Galaxy I ordered finally came in the mail today.