Hi

Hey guys this is BEYS4BEYS and I would love to introduce myself to you guys. First and foremost
I am a blader from the U.S, I do order beys from ebay (if you have any sites to suggest besides ebay I would be glad to go and order from the website you suggested.) I do make YouTube videos
and right now I'm looking for somebody to join my channel. The channel is TheBeyBladeCommunity. I also play Call of Duty on PS3 PSN: Ryo4Life. I'm friendly and mean just don't make me mad lol. I don't plan to go to any tournaments across the world just from my home town. Right now, the total beyblades I have is 23 total. Hopefully I gain beyblades while enjoying my experience on the WBO website. Thank you for joining me and I'll see you later, Bye.

Your Favorite Blader,
BEYS4BEYS.
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy it here!
Read the Welcome PM from Kai-V and stay out of trouble!
PM me if you need help or want a sig! Grin

[Edit] Ha! First!
welcome to the wbo.pm me if you want an avatar.
Welcome to the WBO and if you want a good eBay seller buy from powerpig88
Hi and welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!
hi welcome to the wbo ,are you bipolar?
NO! Dark_Mousy is everyone's favorite blader! All jokes aside, welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you have tons of fun! just don't get warned....It'll be fun. Trust me.
welcome to the wbo. enjoy urself but watch wut u post.
Welcome! Have fun and try not to get warned! Theres always Amazon XD
(Aug. 20, 2012  11:23 PM)Purpuniblitz Wrote: hi welcome to the wbo ,are you bipolar?

... Why would he be bipolar ?

Also, why did no one advise him to order with our Authorized Beyblade Dealer, dimsum2u. His prices are the lowest on the Internet, and you get a discount just for being a Member of this site.
welcome!enjoy your stay i also play COD black ops!!!
hello i am sam new here also a huge fan of beyblade
Welcome to the WBO. Interesting introduction I must say. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need help. Im always around.