Hi

I just joined this website and i use a herculeo and i want to get beat lynx and spiral fox so i can make the bey which is my name.
welcome read the first pm and dont get warned
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!

EDIT: Beaten by beybladefoever
welcome!if you have any questions pm me!
Dang,another one?
Anyway,Welcome!I'm Death The Kid(not literally lol)!PM if you want a combo on competive non-4D combos!
Welcome to the WBO! Read the rules and try not to get warned.
Hi , Friends
my name is micky smith and i am newbie member of this community site.
welcome to the wbo, beatfox. enjoy urself, but watch ur posts.
I have no problem with it but i feel like kai v is a little harsh
Welcome Beatfox! Have fun, don't break rules, and never insult a committee member
They help everyone and make this website an enjoyful experience for us
Thank you for the advice I will try not to mess around
Great
Keep that in mind when you post
Eat all the pie you get offered!!!! and gooooooooooooooooooooood luck!
Welcome to the WBO, it's always nice to get a new member. Remember to have tons of fun!
hey everybody im new shinobi here and i how to find someway to battle and beat all of you (jk) but i wanna make frends wit everybody
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need help. Im always around.
Welcome to the WBO, if you follow the rules, no one will seem harsh to you Wink
Welcome to the WBO. Like Dark said read the rules and be polite to others and u will be just fine
sup! libraisepic is in da house just got my account bout 1 hour ago!
(Aug. 22, 2012  9:21 PM)libraisepic Wrote: sup! libraisepic is in da house just got my account bout 1 hour ago!
you probably should of made your own thread:\ but welcome and if you need a team check out the link in my signature
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.

If you want signature or Avatar Visit my shop...