Hi!!

Hey there people, Im a newbie here. To be honest what brought me is that I stumbled across my old beyblade collection, And realised I have some rare (I think) ones.. So I came here to get some advice on what there worth or to sell to members here. Any help would be much appreciated Joyful_2
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read your first PM and the rules. Enjoy your stay!
welcome to the wbo we hope you have a great time here and if u need hlp just ask me
If your looking for prices you can check the selling forum. Or ask some of the veteran plastic players like Ultra or th!nk. Im pretty good with prices also. And if you have any questions feel free to PM me. IM always around.
Welcome and i hope you enjoy everything on the WBO, and if you need anything just pm me.
Wow i appreciate the warm welcome!! I made a thread but I think I posted it in the wrong area so it got moved.. I posted in the 'Plastics Q&A' thread with my queries.. Any help there would be really really appreciated! Thanks.
Welcome to the WBO and post it in the selling thread
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read your first PM and the rules. Enjoy your stay!
Want a signature or avatar Click the link in my signature
welcome to the WBO enjoy your stay
Dang,lot of new guys lately.Anyway,welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy it here! Grin
(Aug. 20, 2012  12:49 AM)Charlie Scene Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy it here! Grin

Pretty much what he said. Plus what everybody else said.
(Aug. 20, 2012  1:03 AM)Nitrohammer Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2012  12:49 AM)Charlie Scene Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy it here! Grin

Pretty much what he said. Plus what everybody else said.

And you need to comment because?...
No need to...
That's what these type of threads are for.
We're trying to be nice. :\
I know i was being nice. I recommend getting back on topic, instead of commenting on what i said .-.