Hi!

Hi My Name Is Katie. I am Pichuscute's and Wolf-erazer's little sister. My brother will help me post on here since I'm only 8. Smile
Welcome to WBO Katie! Smile. You're lucky2 have Pichu as a bro. Anyways, enjoy your stay. XD
Welcome to the WBO! Grin
Good to have the whole family beyblading. lol
Welcome! I'm the admin of the WBO. Have fun.
Haha, she was bugging me to make her an account while I was on the computer, so I did. She pobably won't post much, though. She doesn't really understand the wwhol FORUM thing. Anyways, welcome.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Hi there =D Welcome to WBO! Wish my family was interested in Beyblading like I am >.>
Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay =D
Welcome to WBO! hope you have fun here ^^
Welcome to the WBO Katie! Grin Hope you have lots of fun beyblading. Joyful_3
Hey welcome
Smile
Its good to have a full family bladeing
wish mine did
DJ - Sad.
Hey Ya'll You are all so nice
Hey BeyBrad I love Your Avatar
Wow! Sweet Avatars
(Jan. 21, 2009  9:59 PM)SquirtleRocks Wrote: Wow! Sweet Avatars

Your's is cool to. Cool
Sorry she posted 3 times in a row. She apparently got on without permission =/. But she says thanks.
Haha. They're all combined so it doesn't really matter. It's great that she wants to get more involved. Grin
Yup, It is pretty kool. =)
my signature is so cool welcome i may write some ramdom things now
(Jan. 21, 2009  10:21 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: my signature is so cool welcome i may write some ramdom things now
:pwn: If I'm reading your post right, what does that have to do with this thread?
hello people im new my name is chelsea
hello im new
Heya Chelsea. Smile Welcome to the WBO. You should make your own thread though - this one's for Katie.
hello this is chelsea katie said hi ben busche
haha