Hi!

Ummmm, I think my sister is on the computer at her friend's house... BTW, they have no idea what they are doing, urgh!
Hey Chelsea Welcome 2 WBO. Have fun XD Tongue_out Smile
Hahaha. Is Ben an annoying nickname or something?
(Jan. 21, 2009  11:54 PM)Rocky Wrote: Hahaha. Is Ben an annoying nickname or something?

Its my full name Tired I hope no one weird( if you get me) is ever on here.
Because teenagers who obsess over spin tops, trolls with split personalities, etc. aren't weird at all?
Nope =).
Havent welcomed either of you so erm welcome XD
she's eight years old and a better poster than half of the members here
Ben Busche? lol

Welcome Chels. Have fun Grin
Hahaha, your right, cept they keep double/triple posting.
I'm sorry, but what the carp? This guy needs to grow up, this is my 8 year old sisters thread and I swear to god if she sees this, your dead(Rebelious). >=(
(Jan. 23, 2009  2:30 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I'm sorry, but what the carp? This guy needs to grow up, this is my 8 year old sisters thread and I swear to god if she sees this, your dead(Rebelious). >=(

YYeah, he does need to grow up and start acting his age, oh and by the way he is Brandock
Wow, I woulda thought it was someone else >.>. Isn't Brandonk much older? anyways this is gonna be lots of work for the Committee =(
I'm pretty sure the Committee has got it all handled for the most part now. Thanks to the guys who handled everything =D
What? WHat is so sweet? I think you may have the wrong topic.
(Jan. 31, 2009  3:36 PM)Giga Wrote: What? WHat is so sweet? I think you may have the wrong topic.
I dont Really remember whats so sweet cause My account hasn't been working for a while and like i said i dont remember
welcome once again SquirtleRocks!

i was wondering why r there 2 SquirtleRocks topics in the Introduce Yourself section Confused
I Had Made another account because we all forgot the password and then BeyBrad found out and Merged My accounts together and in that amount of time i had made another introduce Yourself Thing then he merged them
and then both of them together and now both of them say SquirtleRocks
Oh Yeah And I
forgot that it was against the rules
So Yeah Now You Know
No i didn't? I just never knew you had another account.
Stop posting here, its an old thread. Geez.