Hi

Hi my name is well for now just call me matchstckgmr I am a 20 year old beyblade fan I have been playing beyblade sense it first came out in the U.S. I am married to my 24 year old wife who also loves beyblade I wish to enter a tournament but my only problem is it has to be in panama city florida cause I don't have the money to travel around plus my car uses up alot of gas I have every kind of dragoon beyblade there is well all but the very last version of dragoon which is what I am looking for my current beyblade is master dragoon but I wish to get the final version of him I know I could use one of the later versions of dragoon but I like using master dragoon right now but then I seen the final version of him and I said I want to get that and make it my blade I always use to add on a little more info I have a dog and a hamster and I do take good care of myself in other words I am healthy I know 5 to 6 different versions of martal arts and not to brag but I have mastered all of them that I know I can use a sword along with a few other weapons I like to play other games besides beyblade I do play yu-gi-oh not all the time but from time to time but right now I have a need to play beyblade more than anything else right now I am a nice person I like to make friend not a enemy I learn from losing do I like to lose no but I do learn when I do lose I have only learned of this web site as of resent but thats all there is to me so nice to meet you all and I hope to have a great bey battle with all of you if not most of you.
Are you honestly 20?
yes I am 20 I was born on feb 3, 1990 anyways glad to meet you.
thank you I hope to have a nice time here.
Welcome and I hope you get your dragoon!
so you're looking for the HMS Dragoon MS? Blah has a special recolor available for sale. But welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcomez. I swear we sound like we're inviting someone to a hotel by saying "Hope you have a nice stay!"
But ya, hope you have a nice stay!
thank you all for the welcome I have been enjoying my stay on the web site so far loads of facts and info have helped me alot but I do wish to find that dragoon I found it ebay but its up for like $91.00 american and I don't have the money to blow on that but so far now luck on anything else on the web if you any of you all see anything please do help me out thank you and again thank you for the welcome.
I just found out the final version of dragoon is not HMS Dragoon MS its HMS Dragoon MF