Heya Wbo

Hellooo... I am ColdFlames! Or you can call me cold or flames... I don't care. Anyways the message says I should introduce myself... so I'm introducing myself. Easy math lol. I haven't watched the original beyblade, only Burst to Rise/GT. I probably wont know all of the Sub names because I watch dub. (Dont judge!) Uhh... I dont know what else to put here so.... See ya!
Hey welcome to the WBO Enjoy your stay!
Hey there buddy chum pal welcome the the World BeYbLaDe Organization. It’s nice to meet you.

Do you get the reference?
Welcome to the WBO! The people here are quite friendly — hope you enjoy your time here!
Hi! Welcome to the WBO!
(Jun. 20, 2021  11:29 PM)Orbit Wrote: Hey there buddy chum pal welcome the the World BeYbLaDe Organization. It’s nice to meet you.

Undertale?
(Jun. 21, 2021  1:41 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  11:29 PM)Orbit Wrote: Hey there buddy chum pal welcome the the World BeYbLaDe Organization. It’s nice to meet you.

Undertale?
Yes. Now for the full version:
Hey there buddy chum pal welcome the the World BeYbLaDe Organization. It’s nice to meet you. I don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u mess with the diddly darn mods they’re going to have to diddly darn (insert crummy juncture here) and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do you want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you break the rules well gosh diddly darn they just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy.
(Jun. 21, 2021  3:30 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2021  1:41 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Undertale?
Hey there buddy chum pal welcome the the World BeYbLaDe Organization. It’s nice to meet you. I don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u mess with the diddly darn mods they’re going to have to diddly darn (insert crummy juncture here) and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do you want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if break the rules well gosh diddly darn they just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy.

lol
HI there. ehe EHE TE NENDAYO 
What up hope you enjoy your time
(Jun. 21, 2021  5:15 PM)eggblader Wrote: HI there. ehe EHE TE NENDAYO 

I had to google that one-
(Jun. 21, 2021  10:52 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2021  5:15 PM)eggblader Wrote: HI there. ehe EHE TE NENDAYO 

I had to google that one-

Welcome
(Jun. 20, 2021  11:01 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Hellooo... I am ColdFlames! Or you can call me cold or flames... I don't care. Anyways the message says I should introduce myself... so I'm introducing myself. Easy math lol. I haven't watched the original beyblade, only Burst to Rise/GT. I probably wont know all of the Sub names because I watch dub. (Dont judge!) Uhh... I dont know what else to put here so.... See ya!

Heya. I see a fellow Undertale fan. Welcome to the WBO!

(Jun. 21, 2021  3:30 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2021  1:41 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Undertale?
Hey there buddy chum pal welcome the the World BeYbLaDe Organization. It’s nice to meet you. I don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u mess with the diddly darn mods they’re going to have to diddly darn (insert crummy juncture here) and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do you want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if break the rules well gosh diddly darn they just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy.

I remember this video. lol.
(Jun. 20, 2021  11:01 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Hellooo... I am ColdFlames! Or you can call me cold or flames... I don't care. Anyways the message says I should introduce myself... so I'm introducing myself. Easy math lol. I haven't watched the original beyblade, only Burst to Rise/GT. I probably wont know all of the Sub names because I watch dub. (Dont judge!) Uhh... I dont know what else to put here so.... See ya!

hello there