Hey there beybladers!

Hello everyone, I am janpegasus.
I am a big fan of Beyblade but had lost track of it because of other interesting shows.
The main problem is that I am from India where Beyblades have become very rare, also none of the sites like amazon and ebay ship products to India(I suppose).
So thus the only reason to become a member of WBO is to gain more knowledge about the new show that recently started (say in Oct 2010) 'Beyblade Metal Fusion'.
Not only do I want to know about the show but I do hear there are a few new Beyblades in stores namely Flame Sagittario, Dark Bull, etc. So which one should I buy as I am sure they wont be available after a few months.
Though I do have a decent Beyblade collection including
Dragoon Galaxy (Dragoon G) (this one is blue colored not white)
Driger V
Master Dranzer (it is red and gold colored not blue)
White Gabriel with its extra AR lost
Draciel S
Strata Dragoon MS
Wyvern DJ
Wolborg 2 and,
Rapid Eagle
There is no information about most of the beyblades I own in the Beywiki so please help me!!!!!!!!!!
HELLO!!!!! ITS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH AND YET NO REPLIES!!!!????? WHATS WRONG????????? AT LEAST HELP ME WITH INFO ABOUT THE BEYS!!!!!
Quote:Not only do I want to know about the show but I do hear there are a few new Beyblades in stores namely Flame Sagittario, Dark Bull, etc.

There are many other beyblades,accessories you can buy. Hasbro has released all the beys from the first series along with there ledgend series of beys.

To view a list of hasbro products released so far. Go Here

If you get Takara Tomy beyblades in your country. They have released beyblades from MFB season 1 and season 2 ( MFB explosion ) and many accessories.

Hope i helped, also welcome to the WBO
Welcome To The WBO Smile
@ DragoonRoks & C a o S³

he needs help not welcomes

Anyway janpegasus , the beys you have listed have no competitive use with current gen MFB

I Suggest you to check out , Shoppers Stop , Hamleys , Local Toy Stores , also Anupam & Crossword

i bough my first BMF Hasbro bey in Oct 2010 & since stocks are available in many stores [ although you might not get what you want ]

Here is a list of beys you should definitely get from local stores

Lightning L-Drago , Earth Eagle , Burn Fireblaze , Dark Bull , Storm Pegasis , Rock Leone , Flame sagitario

please check out & pm me for doubts , we are well acquainted so don't hesitate to ask me
Also Janapeg you should learn the difference between fake and real beyblades.
You should try looking at Beyblade Customizations,Beyblade Discussion, and Beyblade Marketplace.
Beyblade Customization lets you the info of upcoming combos, and what combos are good or not.
Beyblade Discussion lets you discuss stuff about Beyblade.
Beyblade Marketplace lets you buy,sell,or trade any types of beyblade,but you MUST have PAYPAL to BUY beyblades.

If you have any more questions talk to me or one of the members.
Lets talk sometimes.
I meant Janpegesus. Sorry. XD
hey thanks guys......... and gals(if any).... True that there is no competitive use of my beys now due to the new generation MFB. Also I know dat I shud know how to differentiate between fake and real beys but that was after I bought my first MFBs........ so I will surely take care abt all dis coz I've already got two fakes............ However, there are hardly any chances that I may get any new beys.... My parents say dat I am too big for beyblade....... Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy
Dude i am 21 & i have seen , married people , 40+ year olds playing beyblade , if you can study & get good grades , do not get fat & have a good physique & maintain good friends & be mature as you grow then i don't see any reasons for your parents to prohibit you from blading & dude you are 13 & may be in 7th grade , why can't you blade , sometimes it is just that you need to tell your parents that you will not get carried away with your hobby & who knows a lot of good carriers are made with hobbies , maybe you can become an engineer & design you r own high powered beys , hey nothings impossible , now that sun has planets revolving around it
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:35 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Dude i am 21 & i have seen , married people , 40+ year olds playing beyblade , if you can study & get good grades , do not get fat & have a good physique & maintain good friends & be mature as you grow then i don't see any reasons for your parents to prohibit you from blading & dude you are 13 & may be in 7th grade , why can't you blade , sometimes it is just that you need to tell your parents that you will not get carried away with your hobby & who knows a lot of good carriers are made with hobbies , maybe you can become an engineer & design you r own high powered beys , hey nothings impossible , now that sun has planets revolving around it
Eee Eee Eee Awesome!!! I am in 8 grade goin to 9 grade, quite awesome at studies (85%> result) and yes, just because of Beyblade, I gave an almost perfect definition of centrifugal force and aerodynamics (thanks to Kenny and Madoka Tongue_out). Beyblading and almost everything does have atleast one or more knowledgeable things to share!!!!
Well my parents think dat I may loose focus on studies... i explained dat I am playin beyblade from yrs so why now??
They say am a teenager and its an age of addiction to watever one does...... I dont even have my own mobile phone yet, my gameboy and DS are stored right up in the attic.........
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:51 PM)janpegasus Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:35 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Dude i am 21 & i have seen , married people , 40+ year olds playing beyblade , if you can study & get good grades , do not get fat & have a good physique & maintain good friends & be mature as you grow then i don't see any reasons for your parents to prohibit you from blading & dude you are 13 & may be in 7th grade , why can't you blade , sometimes it is just that you need to tell your parents that you will not get carried away with your hobby & who knows a lot of good carriers are made with hobbies , maybe you can become an engineer & design you r own high powered beys , hey nothings impossible , now that sun has planets revolving around it
Eee Eee Eee Awesome!!! I am in 8 grade goin to 9 grade, quite awesome at studies (85%> result) and yes, just because of Beyblade, I gave an almost perfect definition of centrifugal force and aerodynamics (thanks to Kenny and Madoka Tongue_out). Beyblading and almost everything does have atleast one or more knowledgeable things to share!!!!
Well my parents think dat I may loose focus on studies... i explained dat I am playin beyblade from yrs so why now??
They say am a teenager and its an age of addiction to watever one does...... I dont even have my own mobile phone yet, my gameboy and DS are stored right up in the attic.........

Addiction of good things is called a hobby & there are way bad things people get addicted to , even in india , so better have hobby's that are productive , this is what i told my family & now they actually get the picture & families do trust their kids if your explanation is calm & convincing , my mom used to yell at me for playing video games too much i would play them 4-5 hours a day maybe 6 , but as i got loads of studies it automatically got minimal & now it's only 2-3 hours a week , maybe never sometimes Smile , as you get older you get mature & distribute time properly Wink
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:35 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Addiction of good things is called a hobby & there are way bad things people get addicted to , even in india , so better have hobby's that are productive , this is what i told my family & now they actually get the picture & families do trust their kids if your explanation is calm & convincing , my mom used to yell at me for playing video games too much i would play them 4-5 hours a day maybe 6 , but as i got loads of studies it automatically got minimal & now it's only 2-3 hours a week , maybe never sometimes Smile , as you get older you get mature & distribute time properly Wink

Man!!! You shud become a philosopher or something or maybe a kind of counsellor!!!!
WinkWinkWinkWinkWink