Hey there

Hi all
Just joined yesterday while searching for beyblade groups.
Hope to enjoy staying here, let me advance on my introduction:
I'm John, I'm a Beyblade fan since I can remember, I'm quite a traveller
My Bey is Hades Susanow BD145WF
I'm waiting for new tournaments or events to take place, and since there are so many on Canada, I'm thinking on changing my position to there.
Hope to see ya soon
(Note: My English isn't perfect Pinching_eyes)
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
hello welcome to WBO have a great time here pm me if you need any thing im always there for people in needSmile
Welcome! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Make sure to stay our of trouble by reading the rules, read the Welcome PM from Kai-V, and have fun. PM me if you need any help, have any questions, or want a signature/avatar. Hope you enjoy it here! Grin
~China
Hey, welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! You can do tons of things here, sell unwanted beyblades, find good combos, and even enter giveaways! But before you do anything, make sure you have read the community rules and the PM from Kai-V. Well just have fun, and thanks for joining.
Welcome to the WBO have fun here.
Welcome to the WBO; Enjoy! (The site i mean xD)
welcome to the wbo
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. And feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Hello there ! and welcome to World Beyblade Organization.
Have a great time here and read your introductory PM to make sure you don't make mistakes.
[Image: An5Qg.gif]

Welcome to WBO! Make sure u read the PM which u got from Kai-V and Enjoy ur stay here!
Thank you all, I Hope and will try to participate on some of the events soon.
I unfortunatly will not participate until next year Crying , since I'll be travelling before moving to Canada.
Going to Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France and England (for my english exam, will be my first stop Pinching_eyes )
But I'll try to make it in time for the next battles.
I'm liking to be here, great to know how many people there are that like Beyblade Stupid