Hey im new just wondering if im to old for this

Well i use to play as a kid and now I'm 18 years old and i feel that I'm a bit to old to play beyblades every time i pass a shop with beyblades in it I'm very tempted to just go in there to buy some but then i think im to old for it and i would just look like a looser. I want to hear your guys opinions about this am i to old or not Unhappy
well we have peeps in here who are 22 years old like deikialo and 21 year olds like shippuden face...i think er ok
Hope you enjoy the WBO
Never be ashamed of what you like regardless of your age. I'm 25. I've played the Pokemon TCG competitively off and on since I was like 12. In more recent years I've played more so because of all the people and friends I've met/made that I don't really see otherwise (namely ones from out of town/state).

My 'full-time job' is ecommerce and my 'part-time job' is youtube and all I sell and make videos of are toys and trading card games. I occasionally get comments along the lines of 'aren't you too old for this' or 'get a life' but I think those people don't realize it's basically my job as well. If/when people know you're making money from it they seem to be more accepting, but that's beside the point. The world/society is too serious...buying/selling/opening/unboxing/reviewing toys helps at least part of me to stay a kid and I enjoy it all. I have fun with it all and have become more and more enthusiastic with my videos. Makes it more fun for me and more entertaining for others to watch too it seems.

Do what you love and don't worry about what some people may think. If it makes you happy, that's good enough!
(May. 22, 2011  2:45 AM)shotz Wrote: well we have peeps in here who are 22 years old like deikialo and 21 year olds like shippuden face...i think er ok

Hehe im 32yrs old, i know their is someone else older then me......... i hope lol,

haha no worries!!!!!

you'll be ok, and WELCOME !!!!
Thank you guys thank you for your opinions much appreciated Smile