Hey, from a NJ member.

Hey everyone! Long-time lurker, first time poster. Been a fan since gen 1. Glad to be a part of this fantastic community. Was also wondering if there were any members in the NJ/PA area?
Hey Bob! Welcome to the WBO!

Haha, I used to be a lurker too. Tongue_out

I would say look on the Map for nearby members, and you should sign up to get notified of tournaments near you! Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Glad you are a part of the committee. just remember to read the rules and regulations and remember to go the map to place your location. Have fun and the closest place for a tournament is in New York city. Once again, have fun and welcome to the WBO!
Hey, thanks guys! Just added my location on the map. So cool! I have family in Toronto that I visit occasionally, so I hope to plan a trip during an event. The community there is so active. DJ - Shock!
I believe people in PA are trying to get something going, you should check out the thread! There are also lots of tournaments in NY so you could go to those as well.

Welcome Smile
Welcome to the WBO! You should check out this thread for events going on in PA
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pittsbur...lvania-USA
Seems like everyone helped out already, so I'll just say welcome Smile
Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO!!! This a great community full of really talented and helpful bladers, enjoy your stay. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions
woulda answered sooner, though welcome to the wbo. Please do enjoy your stay!