Hey can someone test these combos for me

i don't currently have most of these parts so can you guys test them for me?
(idk what to test them against just use some competitive combos)

Dangerous+Fgear Valkrye II Over (or Giga) Evolution' + Lgear
Guilty Bahamut Nexus+Sgear Metal Xtreme-9
Vanish Longinus Over (or Giga, Tapered could also work) Bearing'-0

(Feb. 08, 2022  12:45 AM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: i don't currently have most of these parts so can you guys test them for me?

Dangerous Valkrye is meant to perform similar to something like Lost Longinus Polish Variable, to outspin anything it can't burst or ring out
Guilty Bahamut is a Left Spin Attack
Vanish Longinus in meant for opposite spin matchups
I will try them in the future and tell you if they are good or not
(Feb. 09, 2022  11:36 PM)Ashrith31 Wrote: I will try them in the future and tell you if they are good or not

k thanks Smile
(Feb. 08, 2022  12:45 AM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: i don't currently have most of these parts so can you guys test them for me?

Dangerous Valkrye is meant to perform similar to something like Lost Longinus Polish Variable, to outspin anything it can't burst or ring out

that vanish over combo is solid(i won't test cuz i dont have a standard stadium). I'd recommend using dynamite(f-gear or no f-gear) belialII(i don't have valk II so idk how it holds up) over/giga destroy'/Zone'(or that one on hyperion burn)+Z and really any armor but like 7 for the first combo, and using over/giga and xtend+(attack)/high xtend+'(attack)/destroy' for the second. In terms of the first one, dynamite is just a better dangerous, evolution is wayyy too fast, and L-gear is mid. for the second one, S-gear is not that great(from what I've seen, havent checked competitive combos, and im not active on here), and metal xtreme is also way to fast and it bursts too much. Ik you said test lol, but I don't have bahamut, or valk II, and my f-gear broke and i lost my evo'. and again, no standard stadium lol
(Feb. 11, 2022  11:29 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

that vanish over combo is solid(i won't test cuz i dont have a standard stadium). I'd recommend using dynamite(f-gear or no f-gear) belialII(i don't have valk II so idk how it holds up) over/giga destroy'/Zone'(or that one on hyperion burn)+Z and really any armor but like 7 for the first combo, and using over/giga and xtend+(attack)/high xtend+'(attack)/destroy' for the second. In terms of the first one, dynamite is just a better dangerous, evolution is wayyy too fast, and L-gear is mid. for the second one, S-gear is not that great(from what I've seen, havent checked competitive combos, and im not active on here), and metal xtreme is also way to fast and it bursts too much. Ik you said test lol, but I don't have bahamut, or valk II, and my f-gear broke and i lost my evo'. and again, no standard stadium lol

thank you! i was thinking of using Xceed' (hyperion burn) on a db combo. i used dangerous over dynamite bc dangerous has more stamina
(Feb. 11, 2022  11:32 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2022  11:29 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: that vanish over combo is solid(i won't test cuz i dont have a standard stadium). I'd recommend using dynamite(f-gear or no f-gear) belialII(i don't have valk II so idk how it holds up) over/giga destroy'/Zone'(or that one on hyperion burn)+Z and really any armor but like 7 for the first combo, and using over/giga and xtend+(attack)/high xtend+'(attack)/destroy' for the second. In terms of the first one, dynamite is just a better dangerous, evolution is wayyy too fast, and L-gear is mid. for the second one, S-gear is not that great(from what I've seen, havent checked competitive combos, and im not active on here), and metal xtreme is also way to fast and it bursts too much. Ik you said test lol, but I don't have bahamut, or valk II, and my f-gear broke and i lost my evo'. and again, no standard stadium lol

thank you! i was thinking of using Xceed' (hyperion burn) on a db combo. i used dangerous over dynamite bc dangerous has more stamina

yea, xceed'+z is pretty solid, my friend loves it. dynamite has a ton more stamina than dangerous, dangerous has more attack potential. but straight, 100% attack in the meta is literally just a guilty combo and thats it lol. I like to have an attack combo, a spin equalization combo, and a defense combo with an attack driver, which is sorta what i advised you lol. If you really wanna go for more attack, then dangerous works
(Feb. 11, 2022  11:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2022  11:32 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: thank you! i was thinking of using Xceed' (hyperion burn) on a db combo. i used dangerous over dynamite bc dangerous has more stamina

yea, xceed'+z is pretty solid, my friend loves it. dynamite has a ton more stamina than dangerous, dangerous has more attack potential. but straight, 100% attack in the meta is literally just a guilty combo and thats it lol. I like to have an attack combo, a spin equalization combo, and a defense combo with an attack driver, which is sorta what i advised you lol. If you really wanna go for more attack, then dangerous works

ok. when i get the parts, i'll try dynamite if dangerous doesn't work. do you know anybody who could test these combos?
(Feb. 11, 2022  11:38 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2022  11:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yea, xceed'+z is pretty solid, my friend loves it. dynamite has a ton more stamina than dangerous, dangerous has more attack potential. but straight, 100% attack in the meta is literally just a guilty combo and thats it lol. I like to have an attack combo, a spin equalization combo, and a defense combo with an attack driver, which is sorta what i advised you lol. If you really wanna go for more attack, then dangerous works

ok. when i get the parts, i'll try dynamite if dangerous doesn't work. do you know anybody who could test these combos?

not sure. Ask in their respective testing threads, i'm sure you'll find someone lol
(Feb. 11, 2022  11:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2022  11:38 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: ok. when i get the parts, i'll try dynamite if dangerous doesn't work. do you know anybody who could test these combos?

not sure. Ask in their respective testing threads, i'm sure you'll find someone lol

thank you, you've been most helpful!