Hey bladers my username is f-dawg11091/2.0

Hey I'm new but skilled i started blading 1 year ago this is the story of how i got linked to blading: At school I saw everyone surrounding each other in a little gap I saw orange I decided to see what was happening I saw beys suddenly for some reason I got inspired to bring my own beyblades to school but I forgot I DIDN'T have a bey but I was lucky to have a friend that gave me a beyblade and a launcher it was named dread phoenix and so my journey began but I realized dread phoenix is weak so after a certain tournament my parents rewarded me with a bey called astral spryzen I felt lucky to have it and then I won my first battle but I don't remember my first battle so lets say I defeated bushin ashindra I was triumphant but after my parents gave me a bey named guilty luinor  I started bringing it to school and defeated legend spryzen it felt just like how lui bursted legend spryzen but a few weeks later someone stole spryzen and luinor so my parents gave me lord spryzen and roktavor r5 I put roktavor up against lord spryzen but roktavor won many times I TRAINED instead of giving up soon spryzen won more than roktavor and at christmas I got destruction belfyre and magma ifritor I also got devestate evo belfyre and prominence phoenix and I got winning valkrie next then i got knockout odax after i got cosmic kraken and gargogyle but as soon as i saw beyblade tournaments I begged my parents to go they said they will register me to other beyblade tournaments so I was satisfied and as soon as i saw the route to bwc tournament i asked my parents and they said yes that came off to here tell me any questions.
Hello F-dawg11091/2.0,

I see you have two accounts registered here. One is this one you've posted with now and the other is "F-dawg11091". Please stick to using a single account when using the WBO website - this can make things especially tricky if you sing up to an event with two accounts for one user, for example. 

If you could let me know which account you will want to keep using on the WBO that would be helpful, as we can close the unnecessary account.
To be honest I will use f-dawg/2.0 for tournaments and 11091 version to make posts

but 2.0 is just replacment
(Feb. 18, 2023  9:27 PM)F-dawg11091/2.0 Wrote: To be honest I will use f-dawg/2.0 for tournaments and 11091 version to make posts

but 2.0 is just replacment

If you could please pick one and tell me which account you will be using for both posts and tournament registration that would be great. Users are meant to only have one account.
You have some great potential in blading that sucks that you got two beys stolen if I could I'd get guilty and astral back for you via battling the culprit. With my own guilty Longinus from takara tomy japanese beys. BTW way better quality than Hasbro beys.
(Feb. 19, 2023  3:02 AM)BeybladeLui3456 Wrote: You have some great potential in blading that sucks that you got two beys stolen if I could I'd get guilty and astral back for you via battling the culprit. With my own guilty Longinus from takara tomy japanese beys. BTW way better quality than Hasbro beys.
Thx bro i appreciate it

but those were starters