Hey all, Enbee here, brand new

Hi, I’m Enbee. I just got back into BEYBLADE! Mainly bought a 2 pack for my son and I. He’s 4 and I had so much fun with it when I was a kid. I’m 26 now, and still so much fun. 
I remember my first bey was the dragoon from the show. All my friends had them, and I wanted to play so bad. So for a week I searched every where for loose money in my house, and sold random things to friends. Finally, went to target and bought my first bey, I believe it wasn’t Lt dragoon. No idea it wasn’t left handed. 
Well, with it, I won many neighborhood tournaments, and was so excited. Slowly my friends stopped playing, my brother got annoyed with playing with me. So I stopped, but never really forgot. 
Glad my son is understanding how to play a bit, I get to relive it again. Right now just using a wooden bowl for our stadium... but will get a good real one again soon.
Hi Enbee, welcome to the wbo.
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, Enbee!
(Oct. 18, 2017  12:11 AM)Enbee Wrote: No idea it wasn’t left handed.

Welcome Enbee!
I remember when I thought the L-Drago series was for left handed people.
Hello.
Don't have much to say except that I started beyblade when I was 5. All of my kindergarten friends had beyblades and battle strikers (Which is some type of magnetic battling top). Loved beyblade, forgot about battle strikers in about a week. Only noticed that they were rip-offs after I got them. My first beyblade (actually beyblades) was the Rock Orso and Flame Aries set.
I'm in middle school right now so plastic gen was over and Metal Saga was in Metal Masters (I think). We used to trade beyblades for some reason and I remember my friend bragging about how he traded his bey for a brand new purple and transparent Poison Zurafa.
I also remember my friend saying "Ooooh, you have Rock Orso?!" when I first went to his house with my new bey. Only now that I realize that my friend was wrong and Rock Orso is really bad (I still have it).
Well ok never mind I did have a lot to say.
Welcome to the WBO!

Right now I have a bunch of metal saga beys, including Diablo Nemesis, Phantom Orion, Basalt Horogium (yes, I have the best beys on the planet), and Variares. Probably have like 40. I have one plastic gen and a few Shogun Steel. I have about 20 burst beys (W2, K2, R2, 3 V2s (one with upper and quake, one utterly destroyed, and one with boost and variable), Chaos, Z2, X2, L2, D2, 2 B2s (one random booster, other normal booster), A2, N2, H2, gV, kS, lS, bR, dF, and tW).
My partner: Legend Spriggan 7V. Mr.
It's great to see that even after many years your passion has yet to waver. Welcome to the WBO Enbee! I can't wait to see what will become of you here, after a year of constant checking of posts I've come to realize how happy it feels to see people grow. I usually read most new posts every day and after doing it for over a year I can finally see how people have changed for the better, I'm looking forward to what you'll be like in the future Smile