Hey...Im embarrassed T_T

well im 14 and i wanted to buy storm pegasus at walmart and i hate how the cashiers like to talk to you like why you buying this or give you that you-are-to-old-to-buy-this stuff kind of look Q_Q

and im new here Grin and im friendlyEee
im 14 turning 15 and im still in love with this game i have played since i was 5, don't be embarrassed with playing this game, it's been proven for all ages, excluding under 3 year olds. anyway nice to meet you, and make sure you follow the private message sent when you joined to the letter.
ignore them those cashiars if they ask wuestions just.... lie say its is for a younger sibling or cousin or something just ignpre the look welcome to the WBO gives out *bey of choice without Cashiar stare*
Who cares about 'em? It's your right to buy whatever you want! Just go with the flow dude Smile
Should i say welcome?

Anyways,just ignore them and do a friendly "lie"
Welcome!

Also, and about the cashier thing: tell them Beyblade teaches you physics; works every time Wink
Welcome to the WBO
I'll tell ya I'm 23 and just bought some of the new ones. nothing to be embaressed about, honestly it's none of their buisness. when i was 15 I was playing with the original beyblades during lunch at school. never let what people think of you keep you from enjoying what you like.
HAHA shoot that's alright im 32 years old and still act like a kid! doesn't help that i have 3 kids of my own hehe!

"I remember When I was 13 I had my first love,
there was nobody that compared to my baby
and nobody came between us, no-one could ever come above"

..............uh what was i sayin?

hehe don't be embarrassed it's all good and.......WELCOME!
thankss ill give all your advices a shot and i was thinking which bey to get and i started off with rocklepne didnt like it so i was thinking about getting an attack since iluv my friends l-drago
if it bothers you so much buy offline from walmart or even ebay which has more selection and has metal masters and 4d beys
just be quiet after getting your bey and snatch from the cashier
kai-v is female!!! can you believe it ???
(May. 21, 2011  2:05 PM)pegesus12345 Wrote: just be quiet after getting your bey and snatch from the cashier
kai-v is female!!! can you believe it ???

Lol I would give someone 5 bucks if they did that
lol... you shouldnt try it at walmart for sure they have like metal detectors and they are gonna detect an unpaid item and the fusion wheel of the beyblade ... ill pay 50 dollars if someone did it
If it makes you feel better, there are a lot of older people here who still enjoy the hobby. Welcome!
Agreed I'm 16 and I still play. I'm heading over there sometime this week to pick up one. If anyone asks I have younger cousins to say its for.
Welcome, if a casheir looked at me and said something about me buying a Burn Fireblaze, i'd be all like: What did you say! Who in the carp do you think you are. (as i walk awaySmileStupid carp.
(May. 21, 2011  3:07 AM)BeyTaker Wrote: well im 14 and i wanted to buy storm pegasus at walmart and i hate how the cashiers like to talk to you like why you buying this or give you that you-are-to-old-to-buy-this stuff kind of look Q_Q

and im new here Grin and im friendlyEee

im new i love pegasus
I just use the excuse that it's a gift for my non-existant little brother. XD
But I think they're also convinced, since I look like I'm three years younger than I really am. Tongue_out
there is another way to lie when you say its a birthday present for one of your younger friendsJoyful_3