Hey, I'm Socko

I'm Brad. Effort?

Welome to Beywiki Smile
bey brad this is my friend socko welcome dude i bet you prople know who i am lol
Hey socko welcome to eBywiki.
Welcome to Beywiki Socko!
Welcome dude. BTW, Socko is an awesome name.
Welcome to beywiki
welcome to beywiki dont get mad of beybrad but seriously why would some1 make a plastic beyblade tournement,their owners are rare these days.
(Sep. 24, 2008  10:38 PM)pegasis Wrote: welcome to beywiki dont get mad of beybrad but seriously why would some1 make a plastic beyblade tournement,their owners are rare these days.

not true

WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP PICKING ON ME!?????!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sep. 24, 2008  10:55 PM)Socko Wrote: not true
I guess it just takes some time for people to get use to you Tongue_out
Just make sure you post things in the right place & make sure you post correct info and it won't seem like thier picking on you any more Tongue_out

And Welcome by the way Smile
(Sep. 24, 2008  11:08 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2008  10:55 PM)Socko Wrote: not true
I guess it just takes some time for people to get use to you Tongue_out
Just make sure you post things in the right place & make sure you post correct info and it won't seem like thier picking on you any more Tongue_out

And Welcome by the way Smile

ok but i post things in the right places and people still pick on me or the topic gets closed
right socko ppl were like this when i joined but they got used to me
Wellcome to teh fourms!! hope you have a good time and make some nice posts!
(Sep. 24, 2008  10:38 PM)pegasis Wrote: welcome to beywiki dont get mad of beybrad but seriously why would some1 make a plastic beyblade tournement,their owners are rare these days.

how are they rare these days? there the beyblades people have the most of, which is probably why he was having the tournament, I'm doing the same thing, probably, becasue its the only kind of beyblade I have alot of.
But anyways, Welcome.
(Sep. 24, 2008  11:22 PM)Socko Wrote: ok but i post things in the right places and people still pick on me or the topic gets closed

Because the quality of the post matters, too, not just the placement.

Also, your tournament topic was closed because you said you were "OUTTA HERE", so...

Anyways, welcome to Beywiki. In no time, you'll get used to the flow of things here. Smile

Unless you left. D:
It's not that plastic Beyblades are rare these days. It's that competitive games like Beyblade are all about progression, and if you're only using models that haven't even been produced in five years, you're really limiting the progression of the game.
socko there were like this 2 to me right bey brad
(Sep. 25, 2008  1:38 AM)kai12 Wrote: socko there were like this 2 to me right bey brad

We're tough but fair. Wink
yeah we're a fair bunch. forgiving too

Welcome.
btw I remeber Buster from "Arthur" named his sock puppet Socko...lol
(Sep. 28, 2008  10:00 AM)Blue Wrote: yeah we're a fair bunch. forgiving too

Welcome.
btw I remeber Buster from "Arthur" named his sock puppet Socko...lol

I disliked that show. It tried to educate me while seeming cool at the same time.

Anyways, welcome and try to post well and everything and people will be fine with you. Joyful_3