Hey!

Hey, I'm PokemonBeyblader from youtube which you don't know. I really like beyblades I started blading when I was 3 with my brother.
Welcome to the WBO! (Love your avatar btw)

Check out this thread for some good discussion of what beys you should be looking to get to put together great combos for tournaments. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

Must say I'm a bit jealous of you living in Hong Kong - lots of TT beyblades there in regular shops!
Yeah, when I went to Hong Kong, i was like WHAT THE-
u lucky i would give my right arm and a thumb to live there (although it would be award to blade) anyway welcome here (gives WBO bday hat and cake)
Hey man welcome to the WBO hope you have a time and maybe we could battle someday
Are you a Pokemon Fan? If you are then you rule! Anyway Welcome! *Does Hare Hare Yukai and hands out cookies* Make sure to read the rules and the introductory PM.
(Oct. 02, 2011  7:51 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Are you a Pokemon Fan? If you are then you rule! Anyway Welcome! *Does Hare Hare Yukai and hands out cookies* Make sure to read the rules and the introductory PM.

correct to "are you a pokemon fan? if so than you rule!" i am veteran pkmn master fire red 92 times emerald 56 and i don't remember the other ones i have played Tongue_outearl diamond heart gold and black and ruby all restarts
Welcome to the WBO! XD I'm sure that you'll love this forum Wink For any problem about the site you can send me a pm Wink