Hey

(Mar. 12, 2009  5:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: because without me you guys fall apart Tongue_out
Like Evan's combos when he faces off against rookies?

Honestly, as much as I hate how bossy you are most of the time, it really is efficient. More than I could have done, that's for sure.
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:18 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Like Evan's combos when he faces off against rookies?

Honestly, as much as I hate how bossy you are most of the time, it really is efficient. More than I could have done, that's for sure.

am i really that bossy here
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: am i really that bossy here
Yeeeah, it's kinda the reason why certain bladers won't come back and another why some people don't post as much as they would.
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Yeeeah, it's kinda the reason why certain bladers won't come back and another why some people don't post as much as they would.

would like to see evidence of me being bossy that isn't from four years ago and that isn't also inherent to managing any sort of community
Brad isn't anymore bossy than I am. It's our jobs to keep things in order.

(Mar. 12, 2009  5:38 AM)fragbait Wrote: I lold

Why? This isn't really all that funny.
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: would like to see evidence of me being bossy that isn't from four years ago and that isn't also inherent to managing any sort of community
Uuuh, Brad...it's not my place to judge you like that. That's just who you are. I don't have to like you all the time, do I? That's Annie's job.
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Yeeeah, it's kinda the reason why certain bladers won't come back and another why some people don't post as much as they would.

To be fair, that was just in the past. I don't think he's bossy really. If he just goofed off like the rest of us, the community would go to hell. Whoever is really interested in the game is here at the WBO now.

Also, welcome Smile
You kind of already started down the path of judging him when you said he was bossy most of the time.
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:40 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Uuuh, Brad...it's not my place to judge you like that. That's just who you are. I don't have to like you all the time, do I? That's Annie's job.

"bossy" is who i am?

and no, you don't have to like me all the time -- or even at all -- but to come out and refer to the director of a community as "bossy" without anything to back it up with isn't fair to me. i'm the director, or for lack of a better word, the boss here. i make managerial decisions i believe to be best for the board. if people have a problem with my decisions they're usually repealed because there's no point in doing something if the community goes against it. so to declare me as bossy because i took a leadership role that nobody else was willing to take isn't fair. nobody stood up for the beyblade community in my absence except for rai and zanon, who did a terrible job. so i had to come back, and as much as i love doing this, i've made a lot of sacrifices to do it, so forgive me for taking it personally.
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: "bossy" is who i am?

and no, you don't have to like me all the time -- or even at all -- but to come out and refer to the director of a community as "bossy" without anything to back it up with isn't fair to me. i'm the director, or for lack of a better word, the boss here. i make managerial decisions i believe to be best for the board. if people have a problem with my decisions they're usually repealed because there's no point in doing something if the community goes against it. so to declare me as bossy because i took a leadership role that nobody else was willing to take isn't fair. nobody stood up for the beyblade community in my absence except for rai and zanon, who did a terrible job. so i had to come back, and as much as i love doing this, i've made a lot of sacrifices to do it, so forgive me for taking it personally.
...okay, Brad. I really don't want to be banned/warned/in trouble for such a trivial statement so say no more - I won't bring it up again.
it wasn't trivial. if you're going to say something like that, you should be prepared to explain it.
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it wasn't trivial. if you're going to say something like that, you should be prepared to explain it.
...but I kinda like my head where it is, Brad.
Stop acting like a victim. You made a statement, please back it up.

(also, no one is going to warn or ban you, it's your opinion.)
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:51 AM)Deikailo Wrote: ...but I kinda like my head where it is, Brad.

why can't you just respond like an adult instead of making assumptions that i'm going to punish you for answering a question that i asked you? or do you just refuse to accept that i've grown up?
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:52 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Stop acting like a victim. You made a statement, please back it up.

I lold again. Sorry, my sense of humor is a little weird.
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: why can't you just respond like an adult instead of making assumptions that i'm going to punish you for answering a question that i asked you? or do you just refuse to accept that i've grown up?
No, I've just learned to keep my mouth shut. Sometimes I get cocky and let my opinion slip.
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:54 AM)Deikailo Wrote: No, I've just learned to keep my mouth shut. Sometimes I get cocky and let my opinion slip.

Fine, don't explain your claims. I'm not the one being portrayed negatively here. Sorry for wrecking your thread, BladerQ.