World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hey - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Hey (/Thread-Hey--3357)

Pages: 1 2

Hey - BladerQ - Mar. 09, 2009

I just recently started watching the show again and it got me back into the actual beyblades. I made a youtube account and started posting battles. I've been reading several posts on the forum and I figured I should finally make an account. So ya... Hi!

RE: Hey - Anu - Mar. 09, 2009

Welcome.

RE: Hey - Blitz - Mar. 09, 2009

Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin

RE: Hey - Pich - Mar. 09, 2009

Welcome! Check out the new MFB!

RE: Hey - Aqua - Mar. 09, 2009

Welcome to WBO! Have you heard of MFB?

RE: Hey - Bey Brad - Mar. 09, 2009

Welcome Grin

RE: Hey - BladerQ - Mar. 09, 2009

(Mar. 09, 2009  1:03 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Welcome to WBO! Have you heard of MFB?

Yes I've heard of MFB I have yet to buy any though.

RE: Hey - Bluezee - Mar. 09, 2009

Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy your stay!

RE: Hey - NAP - Mar. 09, 2009

Welcome! Hope you learn alot!! Grin

RE: Hey - Rocky - Mar. 09, 2009

You're well spoken - I like that. Tongue_out Whereabouts are you from? Smile

RE: Hey - neska - Mar. 09, 2009

Welcome

RE: Hey - BladerQ - Mar. 10, 2009

(Mar. 09, 2009  8:02 AM)Rocky Wrote: You're well spoken - I like that. Tongue_out Whereabouts are you from? Smile

I live in Toronto.

RE: Hey - Bey Brad - Mar. 10, 2009

(Mar. 10, 2009  3:54 AM)BladerQ Wrote: I live in Toronto.

omg!

http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-beyblade-war-room-toronto-beyblade-tournament-may-23-2009

RE: Hey - Maz - Mar. 10, 2009

Hello! Welcome to the WBO!
Check out the Beywiki main page for any information you need. If theres something thats not there use the Ask a question, get an answer thread. You should add yourself to the map also, so if people that are having tournaments in your area they will know to contact you.

(Mar. 10, 2009  3:58 AM)Maz Wrote: Hello! Welcome to the WBO!
Check out the Beywiki main page for any information you need. If theres something thats not there use the Ask a question, get an answer thread. You should add yourself to the map also, so if people that are having tournaments in your area they will know to contact you.

do you have this in notepad or something?

it does remind me i need to write a new user guide though

(Mar. 10, 2009  3:58 AM)Maz Wrote: Hello! Welcome to the WBO!
Il make sure to look into those things thanks.

RE: Hey - fragbait - Mar. 10, 2009

Welcome to the WBO, BladerQ! Glad to see some old fans like myself coming back! And you didn't even need the crash course in MFB like I did when I came here, good show. Link to your youtube account please? I'll subscribe you...

RE: Hey - Pich - Mar. 10, 2009

You should definitely go to Beyblade War Room since you live in Toronto and all.

(Mar. 10, 2009  11:52 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: You should definitely go to Beyblade War Room since you live in Toronto and all.
Ya it looks pretty fun il definitely try to be there.

Yes, please come Smile Every Blader that comes helps us cement the Beyblade presence at Anime North.

(Mar. 10, 2009  8:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, please come Smile Every Blader that comes helps us cement the Beyblade presence at Anime North.

If I were to go would someone be selling any MFB there? Im not really into buying things online unless I absolutely have to.

Yes, I'll be selling some MFB most likely.

RE: Hey - Pich - Mar. 10, 2009

Yeah

RE: Hey - Deikailo - Mar. 12, 2009

(Mar. 10, 2009  8:56 PM)BladerQ Wrote: Ya it looks pretty fun il definitely try to be there.
It's more than just pretty fun. I'd say it's probably the best event Beyblading has right now because well, Canada has a lot of bladers, it's very organized (Brad can be strict and uptight, but I must say, he's VERY thorough), and it's a full weekend of Beyblading and everything else. You'll have a blast if ya show. :]

RE: Hey - Bey Brad - Mar. 12, 2009

(Mar. 12, 2009  4:54 AM)Deikailo Wrote: (Brad can be strict and uptight, but I must say, he's VERY thorough)

because without me you guys fall apart Tongue_out