Hexbug Warriors

As you might know, there is a new kind of Hexbug out. The Hexbug Warrior (Dun dun dun!). Anyway, the basis of these things is to hit each other and turn the other off. You battle by holding the power button for 3 seconds (unless you want training mode, then just press it), putting them down, and watching them battle. Each time a big hit is dealt, the health bar turns from green to yellow, yellow to red, and red to off. You have then lost. Each Warrior has 5 parts. The Warrior itself, 3 defensive armor pieces and 1 attacking armor piece. You can customize these Warriors by switching the armor. Soory if there is a thread for this already or the thread is not needed.
They sound pretty cool. Once I get more cash, I may buy one.
I was surprised, they were only 7.99. That might seem like a lot but honestly, i was expecting them to be like at least $10. I can actually see some strategy in these things. I bought the one with the smallest, sharpest, contact point and the armor that protected the largest area. The little weapons they have in the front (drill, saw blade etc) are actually really cool. Only problem i have is the lame naming system (1A, 1B, etc.).
when i read the OP, i thought the people who made this were ripping off beyblade because of the saw blade and drills (that makes me think of the metal wheels of beyblades) and the five parts, and the price. It's good to know that they really aren't ripping off beyblade.
These sound epic, at first I thought Hexbug looked boring but now they seem totally epic.
Same here. Its really cool. The "motor" is really strong.
They are pretty cool, I'm hoping to get one soon.