Hero Chicken

Hi, here's a story that I want to share with you called, "Hero Chicken". The only rule of reading this is to try and not question the logic in this story and just roll with it. I hope you enjoy!

CHAPTER 1: A Chicken Named Charlie and a Kid Named Ken

In the city of Generica, the biggest fast food line was Crispy Chikki, a lip smacking fried chicken joint loved by all. Except for the chickens. On that particular day, one chicken was about to face the chopping block. The chicken and his parents were on the conveyor belt, ready for execution. The chicken looked around and found a wrench laying on a table. He threw it at the far away switch and stopped the conveyor belt from dumping him in the furnace. But it was too late for his parents. The chicken reached out for his parents, but he couldn't reach - they fell into the firey pits. The chicken ran out of the factory, sobbing.

Meanwhile, another tragedy was happening, but on a different scale. A college student named Ken was giving a display to his technology class with his latest invention. "This is the newest in advanced weaponry! This is the Hyperang! A boomerang powered by lightning core technology! The Hyperang slices through anything that it comes in contact with and returns to the owner!" Ken threw the Hyperang at three dummies and sure enough, the Hyperang did it's job. Ken smiled. There was no applause. His professor snarled, "Mr. Ken, I believe the project was green energy technology."

After school, Ken was walking home and feeling darn depressed. His friend Jen walked over. "Hey, why so down?" Ken sighed. "Well, I got an F again. I admit I might've strayed a little far from the subject, but I feel like no one appreciates my work. I created a lightning powered boomerang for God's sake, and no one even smiled." Jen smiled. "I thought it was amazing." Ken smiled. Jen said, "Hey, I heard that your brother Charlie got deployed again." Ken laughed. "Yeah, this damn war won't end, will it?" As they walked by the alley, the chicken was walking through, still sniffling. Ken looked down and saw the chicken. "Hey, look! A chicken!" Ken picked the chicken up. "Aww," said Ken. "Hey bro, what'ya doin? Where's your parents?" He saw the Crispy Chikki logo on a dog tag around his neck. "Oh, he must of escaped from the plant." Jen smiled. "Why don't you take him home?" Ken grinned. "We need a name for you." He thought about it. "How about Charlie." Charlie grinned. "Ba-caw!"

Meanwhile, trouble was brewing. Big Mike the Bunny and his evil sidekick Mr. Poots were entering Generica. Big Mike and his partner were a sight to see. For one, Big Mike was a large bunny rabbit with those fake X-ray glasses, man whiskers, a beer gut, chest hair, and he wore underpants. Mr. Poots was even more crazy. Mr. Poots was a pig with an ice cream cone hat and the ability to fly with his poots, hence his name. Big Mike started to laugh. "Yes, yes... this is the best place to set up my new hideout. Once I establish my newest lair, I can use my magic and sciencey abilities to take over the town and then rule the world!" Mr. Poots coincided. "OINK!"

End of Chapter 1

Let me know what you think!
Wbo needs a thumbs up button. Haha good story XD
Heh, as usual I will withhold judgment until I have more to judge, but I enjoy your humor and writing style immensely. Do continue Smile
CHAPTER 2: The Hero Begins

"This is your new home Charlie!" Ken brought Charlie into a little apartment. It was a nice place, but Charlie immediately noticed the huge workbench full of gizmos and gadgets. Ken smiled. "You noticed my hobby. I make state of the art weapons. Too bad no one seems to care about them." He took out a laser gun and shot a bowling ball. The bowling ball disentergrated. "You see?" Ken said. "I've created a gun that is lightweight and smaller than a pistol AND can disentegrate objects, but I don't even get a clap!" Charlie smiled and started clapping. Ken brightened up. "Thanks buddy, I appreciate it." Ken walked over to the fridge and said, "Let me get you some water."

Meanwhile, Big Mike and Mr. Poots were flying over Generica. Big Mike said, "Once we find the new hideout, I will use my latest concoction, the Hero Bean, to turn me into the most powerful bunny lord in the world! It will grant me flight and super strength, so I can kick butt!" Mr. Poots farted very loudly. Big Mike pinched his nose. "Jesus, Mr. Poots, I know it's in your name, but come on! That was nasty!" Big Mike gasped. "My Hero Bean! I dropped it! NOOOOO!" "Oink" said Mr. Poots. The bean fell down and somehow landed into the air vents of Ken's apartment. The bean fell through a vent and landed in the water dish Ken was preparing.

Ken set the water dish down. Charlie lapped up the water. But he didn't drink just water. The Hero Bean entered Charlie's system. Ken and Charlie heard a scream out side the window. They looked down and saw a woman being mugged. Ken gasped. "I have to call 9-11!" But before he could move, Charlie jumped out of the window. He landed on the ground safely. The mugger did a double take. "What the - a chicken?" Charlie jumped up and punched the mugger in the face. He then ripped out a lamppost and stuck it in his behind. The mugger was disabled. Charlie saluted the woman and flew back up to the apartment. "Ba-ca-caw!"

Ken's jaw was on the floor. "Wha-how-when-?" Ken finally pulled himself together. "How did that just happen? You kicked a mugger's skinny butt and flew!" Ken started to get excited. "Charlie - I really don't know how - but you're a superhero!" Charlie grinned. Ken continued. "You can save people! You can become a hero!" Ken jumped to his workshop. "I'll be back in two hours." Two hours later, Ken brought Charlie to his workshop. "Charlie, this is your costume!" Costume was kind of an overstatement - it was just a cape with a gold emblem. "This emblem is a portal. I can send you weapons and all you need to do is reach in and grab it! You can also send weapons back!" He pointed to a computer. "This is the Chicken-con. This can signal us to the nearest and newest crimes for you to sweep in and stop. I can communicate with you and see what you're doing through the headset." Suddenly, the Chicken-con bleeped. Ken turned to Charlie. "Hero Chicken - your time is here!"

End of Chapter 2