Here is how Free and Shu could have easily beaten Phi

As you may know, Phi destroyed both Geist Fafnir and Cho-Z Spriggan with it’s Dead Stinger Press. This was all but preventable. How, you ask? Simple. Phoenix’s armor is a projectile that detaches from the main layer. Phi in the anime can use it as if it was another bey, and create massive destruction. Simple way around this. Use the armor against him. Once it pops off, immediately go for the armor, and do a dead stinger of your own. Without the armor, Phi can’t do anything but defend.

In other words, give him a taste of his own medicine
Actually, that is why Double Dead Stinger exists. When Achilles reflects the armor back at Phoenix, it just repeated and used Dead Stinger again. Phi also did a two-hit Dead Stinger combo against Free in the last round of their battle.
true but he couldve hit pheniox on the weak spot
(May. 06, 2020  7:34 PM)spark blader2 Wrote: true but he couldve hit pheniox on the weak spot

It doesn't necessarily have a weak spot
thats not true it has a weak spot when i use my spriggan and spriggan annihilated it
(May. 06, 2020  7:36 PM)spark blader2 Wrote: thats not true it has a weak spot when i use my spriggan and spriggan annihilated it

That's in real life, not by anime standards. Power scaling in the anime practically makes Phoenix invincible.
I hate anime

its always making up things my favorite beys are the spriggan family and it broke two times(1.lui shirosagi,wakiya damaged it first,2.phi broke it
I mean your favorite blade breaking shouldn’t really be a viable reason why you hate it imo. But free and shu rebuilt their blades most likely.
Well shu rebuilt his after his beyks destruction an episode later but it could be possible free might have but who knows.
One way shu could have prevent the destruction is if he had hit the dead armor with his super counter break.
Its very possible Free’s absorb break could have granted him victory if he prevented the attack and had more stamina.
Im pretty sure they both could have won by this and would be ring out finsishes
(May. 06, 2020  7:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Actually, that is why Double Dead Stinger exists. When Achilles reflects the armor back at Phoenix, it just repeated and used Dead Stinger again. Phi also did a two-hit Dead Stinger combo against Free in the last round of their battle.

Not really like that. It’s not really countering the armor, it’s more like getting to it first, and beating Dead Phoenix to making the Dead Stinger.
(May. 07, 2020  12:35 AM)Yoloman Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  7:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Actually, that is why Double Dead Stinger exists. When Achilles reflects the armor back at Phoenix, it just repeated and used Dead Stinger again. Phi also did a two-hit Dead Stinger combo against Free in the last round of their battle.

Not really like that. It’s not really countering the armor, it’s more like getting to it first, and beating Dead Phoenix to making the Dead Stinger.

It could still smack it back, though. I mean, it is his armor and even if you used it first he would just send it as return to sender with the name Dead Stinger on it.
Yes you are right but he used it twice
Well anyway logically speaking only dead Phoenix had the performance tip that can aim and hot properly so it makes sense that it's not much possible with abosorb or dimenson but you can just hit off the armour out of the stadium and it's easier I guess.
nothing is stronger than plot no jutsu
if writers wanted Shu and Free to lose against Phi, they lose against Phi