Here is a good staduim that is worth your money ( not a ad )

It is called the [font="Amazon Ember", Arial, sans-serif]TOYMECA Decagon Battling Tops Stadium Large Size 25" for Bey burst blade[/font]
[font="Amazon Ember", Arial, sans-serif]the name is a bit long and the company isn't Hasbro or Takara Tomy but this is literally what we were expecting when Hasbro said they were making a "colossus" stadium,[/font]

https://www.amazon.sa/-/en/gp/product/B0...prod_image

[Image: 411yLeU-qwL._AC_.jpg]

This stadium is soo big that Beyblade YouTuber zankye can barely hold it because it is half his height literally

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Ehhhhh, it's a big fake stadium. I've had fun with a sled stadium before, but this is just too much.

Also, this post is 100% an ad by definition. You're promoting a product, and rather intentionally at that. Not so pleased that you're trying to cover it up like that.
No thanks man, I'd rather not pay $63 for a bootleg. Especially seeing as I can get the same effect from a friggin' wok, and I can make stir fry in one of those if I want
Nah, I got that a week ago. I would recommend, it is very strong and high quality
(Sep. 27, 2020  2:56 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Ehhhhh, it's a big fake stadium. I've had fun with a sled stadium before, but this is just too much.

Also, this post is 100% an ad by definition. You're promoting a product, and rather intentionally at that. Not so pleased that you're trying to cover it up like that.

it is not an ad and the only reason i am posting it here is to tell ya guys how much fun it is even though it is a fake, even though it is fake

(Sep. 27, 2020  5:17 PM)MadaMan Wrote: Nah, I got that a week ago. I would recommend, it is very strong and high quality

see even this person thinks so
that doesn't justify it. Just because you think its fun doesn't mean to essentially advertise a stadium.
Edit: By the way, if you have to put "not an ad" in your threads name, maybe you SHOULDN'T post the thread.
I own the stadium & it’s a lot of fun. Usually use it for 3-4 player battles. It can be found other places much cheaper than Amazon. I think I paid $35 on eBay when I bought it last year. I like to bring it to tournaments. Good way to keep a bunch of bladers occupied while they wait for their official matches.
(Sep. 30, 2020  7:28 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I own the stadium & it’s a lot of fun. Usually use it for 3-4 player battles. It can be found other places much cheaper than Amazon. I think I paid $35 on eBay when I bought it last year. I like to bring it to tournaments. Good way to keep a bunch of bladers occupied while they wait for their official matches.

would you say its too big for 1 v 1?
(Sep. 30, 2020  7:30 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  7:28 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I own the stadium & it’s a lot of fun. Usually use it for 3-4 player battles. It can be found other places much cheaper than Amazon. I think I paid $35 on eBay when I bought it last year. I like to bring it to tournaments. Good way to keep a bunch of bladers occupied while they wait for their official matches.

would you say its too big for 1 v 1?

No, its ok for 1v1 but attack types are at a definite disadvantage. Its about the same surface area as the TT big beystadium. I actually love 1v1 battles in this stadium on electric drivers. One thing to keep in mind is that there is no tornado ridge, so beys can & will go flying out sometimes.
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:39 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  7:30 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: would you say its too big for 1 v 1?

No, its ok for 1v1 but attack types are at a definite disadvantage. Its about the same surface area as the TT big beystadium. I actually love 1v1 battles in this stadium on electric drivers. One thing to keep in mind is that there is no tornado ridge, so beys can & will go flying out sometimes.

cool good to know, thanks....
b-09 is obviously the standard and i like it....but with the onset of bigger and bigger beys its starting to feel cramped.
i have a b-50 as well...its fun as well, good for 3v3 obviously, but for 1v1 i find it a bit too big, and i think i prefer a circle to its oval-ness.

been curious about this stadium for a while...almost wish they had a slightly smaller (but still bigger than b-09) version of this....with the tornado ridge.

kind of curious what the new TT dash stadium will be like. seems like its the same size tornado ridge, but some extra play space beyond the ridge on the outside.
(Sep. 29, 2020  7:28 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  2:56 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Ehhhhh, it's a big fake stadium. I've had fun with a sled stadium before, but this is just too much.

it is not an ad and the only reason i am posting it here is to tell ya guys how much fun it is even though it is a fake, even though it is fake
Google Wrote:Advertise (Verb)
Describe or draw attention to (a product, service, or event) in a public medium in order to promote sales or attendance.
This seems like a textbook ad to me man. You're throwing it out there in its own dedicated thread, saying "Hey, get this, it's good", and saying "it's not an ad" really doesn't do anything to change that.

(Sep. 29, 2020  7:28 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: see even this person thinks so
Great, but that doesn't mean it deserves its own thread or any form of advertising. I'd rather support a small business of fans trying to make a good product than a company of fakers like this.
I wouldn't consider the TOYMEC Decagon a bootleg. More of a 3rd party, mainly because its not a copy of any current beyblades is an original design and actually has quality to the build.

Beyblade is pretty big in korea.

I'd be fairly willing to spend that much on a phat stadium, third-party or bootleg, but I can't find this thing for less than like, $60+
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:01 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:

I'd be fairly willing to spend that much on a phat stadium, third-party or bootleg, but I can't find this thing for less than like, $60+

Unfortunately it seems to be about double what I paid now. Just like TT standard prices have doubled since last year. What a bad trend in pricing.
(Oct. 01, 2020  8:31 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Unfortunately it seems to be about double what I paid now. Just like TT standard prices have doubled since last year. What a bad trend in pricing.

This has got me wanting to ask around the community as to where I can find a reliable big stadium. Is there a pre-existing thread for that? Like a thread about recommended third-party stadiums, and/or TT/Hasbro stadiums that are bigger than standard size and still work fine?
(Oct. 01, 2020  10:04 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  8:31 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Unfortunately it seems to be about double what I paid now. Just like TT standard prices have doubled since last year. What a bad trend in pricing.

This has got me wanting to ask around the community as to where I can find a reliable big stadium. Is there a pre-existing thread for that? Like a thread about recommended third-party stadiums, and/or TT/Hasbro stadiums that are bigger than standard size and still work fine?

For bigger TT, you have two options: B-50 & B-00 (Big beystadium) Both can accommodate 3-4 beys pretty easily. B-50 is more oval shaped and has pockets on each end for KOs. The B-00 is bigger and more octagonal, has about a 25 inch diameter. 

The B-00 is VERY expensive. Between $200-$400 on eBay and I think about $180 on ThePortal0.

B-50 used to be cheap (I got mine for $30 on eBay) but seems to for around $60-$80 now.

Only third party stadium I can speak to is the decagone stadium, which we went over already. 

For Hasbro, there is the Colossus stadium which is Hasbro’s biggest stadium but since it’s hard to find now, it’s about $80 on Amazon/eBay.
Does the Colossus stadium have a bump in the center? I can't see from the pictures....
I bought this stadium about two months ago. After playing the game since the plastic era I can honestly say it's the best/most fun stadium I've ever used. If you are looking for an experience closer to the anime where your skill at the game can show far more this is the way to go. But I also think that the standard stadium looks like a dinner plate with walls and is too small. The bey designs have out grown the space in my opinion.

My favourite part about it is that angled launches really make a more impactful difference on the gameplay. The extra space is also good for full launching. However, I did mod mine to not have gaps due to self KOs being too frequently to use fast ATK type beys. But that just a preference. My son also enjoys using the bigger one despite him not having much experience yet. Any complaints I could make would feel like splitting hairs. If it's affordable to you I don't think you'd regret it
I litteraly got this in the mail 19 minutes ago, it is well worth the price! It has a diameter of about 23 inches!