[Henderson, Nevada, USA] 5/28/11 Best in the West @ Maximum Comics

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st: tanzam2
2nd: flaming aries
3rd: killerperseus99
4th: Ink.
5th: OblivionX

[Image: Best_in_the_West_FLYER.jpg]

The Best in the West

Time: Registration begins at 10am and ends at 11am
Date: May 28
Venue: Maximum Comics (Henderson location)
Fee: $5 (Or $10 for Blader Passport)
Format: Round Robin

The tournament will take around 4-5 hours. There will be free play in the registration hour, feel free to bring any Stadium you want! For concerned parents, contact me at burnpheonix13@yahoo.com.

Attendees:
Ink.
bladerJAKS
rockariesmaster
OblivionX
TheDarkPisces
BeatLynx-Z
flaming aries
PurpUniBlitz
Stamina Blazer
killerperseus99
LexyGirl
tanzam2
Virgo Storm
Evil Rain
Blader A

Total: 15

Maybe List:
DarkFoxKing
Sasukia
Bear
TorchFireBlaze
dragoon120
Guardian
FRO$TY
maxruehmann
ddogmaster16
DRANZ3R
Fang.Leone
Darkdoom400
ArekkusuHigashi

Total: 13

Prizes: 1st: Rock Giraffe R145WB, Random Booster Vol. 5 Grand Ketos, Random Booster Vol. 6 Killer Beafowl. 2nd: Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, Random Booster Vol. 6 Killer Beafowl, 3rd: Random Booster Vol. 5 Grand Ketos, Metal Face Remodeling Ver.!

Raffle Prizes: Flame Byxis 230WD and Basalt Horogium 145WD! (Tickets are $5.)

Shop: Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F Booster, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Starter, Screw Capricorne 90MF Booster, Basalt Horogium 145WD Starter. Because of the heavy shipping costs, do NOT expect these to be cheap. For a price range, I'd say bring around $30-50.

Big thanks to Deikailo, Kai-V, and Justin at Maximum Comics!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

maximum series?
i just want 4d beys and dranzer ms and mf.
also ink if you have any hms grip launchers and any one else in this post plz tell me and also if u guys have 4d beys and dranzer.
(May. 16, 2011  2:12 AM)Ink. Wrote: I'm sellin Beys. What Beys from the Maximum Series do you guys want?

could you bring the leone and also, if you have driger ms
Even though I can't go to this anymore.
Anyone if Vegas wanna hang while I am there?

(Preferably 18+, lets party :p)

PM though!

But I am also down to Bey Battle on the Strip! Haha
(May. 16, 2011  7:58 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Even though I can't go to this anymore.
Anyone if Vegas wanna hang while I am there?

(Preferably 18+, lets party :p)

PM though!

But I am also down to Bey Battle on the Strip! Haha

im not 18 i am 13 and i been here long enough, dont like the strip no more, anywayz if u are older than 18, then cant you stay for the tournament, and go back after a bit
(May. 14, 2011  4:44 PM)bladerJAKS Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  6:19 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: horogium and I will win this tourniment

dude im not trying to spam but we need to stop typing that AND save the smack for the tournament

makes sens but i mean it ill win
No my plane leaves in the morning on the 28th :[
Selling!:

Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F Booster
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Starter
Screw Capricorne 90MF Booster
Basalt Horogium 145WD Starter

Don't ask prices. Just don't expect them to be cheap.
This will be the first US tournament this year that I won't be attending. ;(
(May. 19, 2011  1:17 AM)Deikailo Wrote: This will be the first US tournament this year that I won't be attending. ;(

But you'll be there... in our Blader spirits. Man, I can't beleive it. NEXT WEEK, PEOPLE! I just need a webcam, though...
(May. 18, 2011  6:00 AM)Ink. Wrote: Selling!:

you dont got leone normal
(May. 19, 2011  5:24 AM)Fang.Leone Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  6:00 AM)Ink. Wrote: Selling!:

you dont got leone normal

Nah, I mainly invested in the Maximum Series.
ink i have a web cam on my laptop and a regular one there my sis's though but i'm sure she will let me barrow one or the other
(May. 20, 2011  1:38 AM)bladerJAKS Wrote: ink i have a web cam on my laptop and a regular one there my sis's though but i'm sure she will let me barrow one or the other

So, I can borrow it for the event?
MAJOR CHANGE IN PRIZES Because of our time crunch and suppliers having limited stock, the new prizes are:

1st: Rock Giraffe, Thermal Lacerta, RBV5, RBV6, Metal Face.
2nd: RBV6
3rd: RBV5

Our next tournament WILL have 4D Beys, promise!
(May. 20, 2011  2:58 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  1:38 AM)bladerJAKS Wrote: ink i have a web cam on my laptop and a regular one there my sis's though but i'm sure she will let me barrow one or the other

So, I can borrow it for the event?
MAJOR CHANGE IN PRIZES Because of our time crunch and suppliers having limited stock, the new prizes are:

i will see if i can pull some strings but witch do u want
(May. 20, 2011  4:40 AM)bladerJAKS Wrote: i will see if i can pull some strings but witch do u want

Preferably the separate one.

damn i was looking forward to to 4d beyblades
@Ink PM me when is the other tournament because most likely I won't come to this one
Also I hope your tournament is a success and everything goes out well
So Good luck bladers and someone please record it and put it on youtube please Smile
(May. 21, 2011  12:23 AM)Fang.Leone Wrote: MAJOR CHANGE IN PRIZES Because of our time crunch and suppliers having limited stock, the new prizes are:

damn i was looking forward to to 4d beyblades

Why does first, get like 10 prizes
While 2nd and 3rd get only one?
I screwed up,

1st: Rock Giraffe, RBV5 & 6
2nd: RBV6, Thermal Lacerta
3rd: RBV5, Metal Faces
(May. 21, 2011  6:17 AM)Ink. Wrote: I screwed up,

1st: Rock Giraffe, RBV5 & 6
2nd: RBV6, Thermal Lacerta
3rd: RBV5, Metal Faces

All good!

Well see yall in vegas (well not really)
Have fun with the tourney guys!
ink do i need a team or just a single blade i know this is the 3 to 4th time I've asked and not trying to spam but i kneed to know so i can get myself ready
(May. 21, 2011  6:36 PM)bladerJAKS Wrote: ink do i need a team or just a single blade i know this is the 3 to 4th time I've asked and not trying to spam but i kneed to know so i can get myself ready

You can use as many Beys as you want during the tourney (including one) but you can only use one Bey in each BeyBattle.

In one more week, legends will be made...
Count me in! ill be there. I cant wait because it's my first tourney!
[Image: Best_in_the_West_FLYER.jpg]

Sweet, huh. I'm going to MC to scope out the scene and hang up the flyers.
Okee doke. Let's do a quick breifing. I want you guys to DOUBLE CHECK with your parents/gaurdian that you're coming. Also, if you want to be a judge, tell me. Current judges: Ink, OblivionX, Gaurdian. Also, I want some people to confirm if they'll be buying or not. (You might want to buy fast, the stock is small.) Okay guys, I'll see you next Saturday!
(May. 22, 2011  1:07 AM)killerperseus99 Wrote: Count me in! ill be there. I cant wait because it's my first tourney!

I've got ya down.
Hey ink who made the flyer and has maximum comics endorse yet. Also put the link