[Henderson, Nevada] 6/18/11 - School's Out FOREVER! @ Maximum Comics

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: SchoolsOutFOREVERPostercopy.jpg]

School's Out FOREVER!

Time: Registration, 10am - 11am, tournament begins at 11am
Date: June 18, 2011
Fee: $5 (free with Blader Passport)
Format:Round Robin, Standard

This is it! The end of assignments. The end of teachers. The end of paper. Just three months of never ending Beyspirit! How do we celebrate? By kicking off the summer with a tournament! Ignite your spirit! School's Out FOREVER!

If you have a Takara-Tomy MFB Attack Stadium, MFB Balance Stadium, or MFB Super Attack Stadium, please bring it for free play and for tournament play! (You might want to write your name on your Stadium.)

If you want to be a judge, PM me! Hint: Reading the rules might help! Current judges: Ink., OblivionX, Flaming Aries

Note that this will also spark WBO Free Play every Saturday at this location! After June 18th, make sure to come every Saturday for some Beyblade fun!

Attendees:
Ink.
OblivionX
Blader A
tanzam2
Flaming Aries
Lexygirl
-EarthLibra-
Higashi
chubs98

Possible:
Sasukia
hyperblader316
Team Shadow

Prizes: 1st - L Drago Destroy F : S, Random Booster Vol.7 - Beat Lynx, 2nd: Random Booster Vol.7 Beat Lynx, 3rd: Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F!
Selling: L Drago Destroy F : S - $40, Gravity Perseus AD145WD (x2) - $35, Random Booster Vol. 7 (x4) - $25, Basalt Horogium 145WD - $40, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - $35, Random Booster Vol. 5 Grand Ketos - $15, Random Booster Vol. 6 Killer Beafowl - $20!

Thanks to Deikailo, Kai-V, Justin at Maximum Comics, and all the spirited Bladers that attended Best in the West!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 18, 2011  3:02 PM)Ink. Wrote: Bad news, guys. The prizes and merchandise are late, so for prizes:

1st: $15 Certificate to my store
2nd: $20 Certificate to my store
3rd: $25 Certificate to my store

So, what does this all mean? Basically, lets say you get 2nd and get the $20 certificate. Basically, whenever I'm selling anything at Maximum Comics free play or any other official tournament run by me, you can get that amount of money deducted off the price! So if you want to buy and L Drago Destroy next week ($40), guess what! It's only $20 now!

Sorry guys, there will be stuff to buy at free play next Saturday, I'll try and be there!

I will also be selling spare parts there, if there's anything you want, ask me and we can work out a price. I'll also be selling a Super Vortex Stadium, signed by me! Wink
Wouldn't it be:
1st: $25 Certificate to my store
2nd: $20 Certificate to my store
3rd: $15 Certificate to my store
Right?
(Jun. 15, 2011  9:47 PM)hyperblader316 Wrote: hahaha more rookies to crush

TOLD U I WASNT NO ROOKIE.............ILL BEET U ALL WITH MY NEW BAY............GOT 2ND PLACE NEXT IM FIRST
1st: OblivionX
2nd: chubs98
3rd: Flaming Aries
4th: PurpUniBlitz

Thanks for coming, guys! Hope you can come to free play!
That tournament was AWESOME. I can't wait for the next oneXD. Everybody was so strongJoyful_2. I am so eager to battle more opponentsXD. I can't stop thinking of the tournament.
(Jun. 18, 2011  10:59 PM)Ink. Wrote: 1st: OblivionX

Y U NO WIN?
(Jun. 19, 2011  12:46 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

Y U NO WIN?

I don't know... Crying
(Jun. 19, 2011  3:35 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  12:46 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

Y U NO WIN?

I don't know... Crying
Ink. Think some combo breaking here get Gold like Deikailo last Host xD
That tournament was awesome, I sucked though, oh well. Hey, I was REALLY wondering what the heck OblivionX was using, it was so good! I only saw the parts, meteo l-drago and BD145.
It was actually Lightning L Drago BD145RF
(Jun. 19, 2011  4:33 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: It was actually Lightning L Drago BD145RF

Thanks, I really thought it was meteo l-drago, but I guess lightning would make more sense, top tier after all.
(Jun. 19, 2011  3:54 AM)Higashi Wrote: That tournament was awesome, I sucked though, oh well. Hey, I was REALLY wondering what the heck OblivionX was using, it was so good! I only saw the parts, meteo l-drago and BD145.
it was l-drago mf bd145LRF
LRF i got from a reshuffle set it awesome for left spin just like R2F just for left Grin
it was l-drago BD145 LRF
it awesome Grin
(Jun. 19, 2011  5:12 PM)Higashi Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  4:33 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: It was actually Lightning L Drago BD145RF

Thanks, I really thought it was meteo l-drago, but I guess lightning would make more sense, top tier after all.

chubs98 was useing meteo l-drago
does anyone want to do a tournament in north carolina in july???????
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:25 PM)dragon5554 Wrote: does anyone want to do a tournament in north carolina in july???????

This is definitely not the place for you to say that
This tournament just got processed, and all Faces and Credits were distributed.

While I always ask people to let me know if there are any mistakes, this time I really want each of you to look at your battles and tell me if you do not recall battling this or that user at all, because there are some weird discrepancies in the results. I already asked Ink. to check with his sheets of results and apparently everything was written well, but how could OblivionX get the first place when he supposedly only battled three times, yet Flaming Aries also won all of his matches but had five.
is there still free play there
(Aug. 03, 2011  10:16 PM)hyperblader316 Wrote: is there still free play there

No, read the topic in the WBO General forum ...
(Aug. 01, 2011  5:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Flaming Aries also won all of his matches .

flaming aries lost to chubs98
(Aug. 15, 2011  6:59 AM)tanzam2 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  5:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Flaming Aries also won all of his matches .

flaming aries lost to chubs98

... Why am I notified about this now, months later ? Who can confirm ?

I do not even have that in the records. Are there battles missing ?
I informed you this thru PM I got beat by Oblivion and chubs in the finals
So how many more matches are missing besides those two ?
Um I think that is it don't know maybe Ink. knows
If he knew, I hope he would already have written them when he sent me the results ...