Help with design for this Beyblade + Making a Beyblade Manga/fan fiction.

Doing some research I found out there is infact a rhinoceros beetle constelation, its called Scarabaeus, it has been split up into different ones now. Just wondering if this info would help you some.
(Sep. 06, 2010  6:21 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: Doing some research I found out there is infact a rhinoceros beetle constelation, its called Scarabaeus, it has been split up into different ones now. Just wondering if this info would help you some.

Yeah I knew that too , but I didnt bring that up because we were focusing on aplain,old , rhino.But that can be useful.Thanks !
Next we should do a Hydra or Hydrus Beyblade! Yes those are constalations!
I got a simple draft design on the blade , I will upload if I can when we are finished.
Alright that sounds cool! I am also working on the design a bit. Currently on the primary wheel.
The attack mode of REtread's beyblade has to be close to MF Leone H145 cs , just saying.
And by tests , that beyblade is known to be a SMASH-ATTACK GOD !!!!!!!!!!! Nah , just kidding , but it's smash attack capabilities is vey high , making your's high too.So we've got a beyblade to already experiment with.
That's awesome! lol

Thanks for doing the tests!
DrigerGT , and I have a similiar beyblade right now , MF Rock Bull H145 rf.
(Sep. 06, 2010  6:51 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: DrigerGT , and I have a similiar beyblade right now , MF Rock Bull H145 rf.
Does this answer your question ?
I have another face suggestion , how about a pic. of a Rhino's foot with a background of smoke and debris behind it.
(Sep. 06, 2010  6:56 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: yep! Did you make Congitive Rino?

Heck No ! I first need all the info then I can create a prototype for testing , and then we build the real thing , oops ! I meant REtread !
I was kidding! I knew you didnt make it! But what bey did you use?
Hey REtread , do you have any MFB's or BMF combos to compare with ? Just sayin, Wink
I literally only have one Metal Fusion beyblade. Sorry.

BUT.... I had read the Wiki lately, trying to see what part goes best with what.
Black-Blade I may have some. These are my Bey Flame Sagitario, Storm Aquario, Storm Pegasus, Lightning L-Drago. They all are HASBRO. Could you tell me a combo that would be simalar? So I could do some tests.
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:15 PM)REtread Wrote: I literally only have one Metal Fusion beyblade. Sorry.

BUT.... I had read the Wiki lately, trying to see what part goes best with what.

That's okay , you dont have to apologize, are you going to get more ?

Anyways , is this homemade , or a buying list to buy parts ? Because all the parts are made up , and Homemade blades are illegal in tourney's and competitive play.
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:17 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Black-Blade I may have some. These are my Bey Flame Sagitario, Storm Aquario, Storm Pegasus, Lightning L-Drago. They all are HASBRO. Could you tell me a combo that would be simalar? So I could do some tests.

To be honest , all of your parts are no where similiar to the build of Congitive Rhino , I only have them right now in this forum.
It's a fan based creation for a Beyblade character I am going to work on in the future. I was doing this to add a bit of realistic science to the Bey.

As for getting more..... My stepdad is sort of disdaining the idea of obtaining anymore since it's been five years since I last played beyblades.