Help with design for this Beyblade + Making a Beyblade Manga/fan fiction.

OP as in opening , this is a HOMEMADE BEY , not a combo.If it was , he would've posted it in Build me a combo ! , now do you understand.
(Sep. 06, 2010  4:55 PM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  4:54 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Thx I got the idea from Meteo L-Drago. But we should try to make it BETTER that Meteo L-Drago!
By judging this , this is his first homemade bey , it can be challenging to do that and remember , too expressive.

I did say try. We dont HAVE to. But it's good to try.
(Sep. 06, 2010  4:59 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  4:54 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Thx I got the idea from Meteo L-Drago. But we should try to make it BETTER that Meteo L-Drago!
By judging this , this is his first homemade bey , it can be challenging to do that and remember , too expressive.

The metal wheel is like Leone , if whe put rubber the smash attack capabilities are taken away.

@ REtread-so what did you think about the second clear wheel suggestion.
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:01 PM)Black-Blade Wrote:

The metal wheel is like Leone , if whe put rubber the smash attack capabilities are taken away.

Yea, I didnt think of that. But is my left spin idea good?
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:02 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:01 PM)Black-Blade Wrote:

Yea, I didnt think of that. But is my left spin idea good?

Definitely , Wink
Doesn't a left spin Bey have more attack power?And mabye there is another way to get it to steal spin.
The left spin idea is good but I don't feel sure about it.

I prefer a design on the Wheel. The second suggestion makes sense but from what I seen with HWS is that the Energy Wheels have no huge contribution to attack or defense since they have no length past the metal wheel, save for a very few.
Yea I'm not sure about the left spin idea either but it's a good one. And what second suggestion?
It was directed to Black-Blade's suggestion.
Ok. Are you gonna use my the left spin idea?
MIGHT consider it, but I really do not know.
Ok I personaly would use it because it gives a little more attack power. But you dont have to.
Stormaquario221: I added the suggestion.

Black-Blade: Second design idea suggestion added for the energy Wheel
Thank you, tell me how it preforms when you get done!
I will draw the design. If anyone could fork over anymore design suggestions I would be glad to list them down.
I got some ideas for the track.In real life , a Rhino has a ton of bulk to protect it from predators , so the track should be called T125 , no not tornado 125 , Tank 125.In order to compromize itself in both fields it must equivalent heights in each.It looks like M145.It is jagged for attack , and big and focused on the outside for defense.
Black-Blade: Excellent, added to suggestions.
Third suggestion , track-SM100-Smash Mauler100.Just a BIG upgrade to H100.Like H100 it is jagged , and joined to the metal wheel , but instead forms a complete circle , and is free spinning.

Jagged edges-attack mode

Complete circle and free-spinning-Defense mode
Fourth suggestion-The most deniable.HC145.Dont even ask if you dont want it.
Bottom suggestion- SC. Stomping Crusher , a bottom designed for constant movement , no breaks. A rubber bottom , as wide as XF.Can cause heavy attacks , and reduce recoil.
This may be off-topic , but after this , should we create a beyblade designed on a horse...

Anyways , I have another suggestion on the metal wheel.Instead of focusing on smash , how about on upper too.Rhino's tend to jerk up their horns in the underside of an opponent .The design concept is similiar to the Pre-HWS Aries .
Black-Blade that's really good all combined with my left spin idea! That's some major attack power!