Horushood H2

Wyvron W2

Nepstrius N2

Kerbeus K2

Kerbeus

Doomscizor D2

Doomscizor

Roktavor R2

If i win the tournament i will have the chance to compete in the World Championship on Paris KidExpo on 03/11/2018

(pls help)
D2 Knuckle Revolve- excellent stamina combo.

Valtryek Gravity Extreme- excellent attack combo (use a bank shot so you can attack the center).

Kerbeus Heavy Unite- Defensive Beyblade to use.

Just be warned that you will be at a severe disadvantage if the country you are in has Switchstrike Beyblades. They have been proven to be significantly better than the older releases.
Betromoth B2 Oval Claw is a good stamina/defense type.
Kerbeus Knuckle Massive is a great defense type for eating up hits.
Valtryek V2 Triple Xtreme is the best attack type you can make from your beys.
Spryzen S2 Force Zephyr is the second best attack type.

Spryzen S2 Limited Unite is a good balance combo, but it depends on the way you launch the bey.

(Apr. 25, 2018  9:45 PM)MystMotone101 Wrote: D2 Knuckle Revolve- excellent stamina combo.

Valtryek Gravity Extreme- excellent attack combo (use a bank shot so you can attack the center).

Just be warned that you will be at a severe disadvantage if the country you are in has Switchstrike Beyblades. They have been proven to be significantly better than the older releases.

The hasbro version of D2 is nerfed. It has high burst risk and low stamina.
Valtryek is terrible for attack, making it outclassed
The Kerbeus combo is great though, change the driver to Press, Claw, or Revolve.
(Apr. 27, 2018  2:51 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Betromoth B2 Oval Claw is a good stamina/defense type.

Spryzen S2 Limited Unite is a good balance combo, but it depends on the way you launch the bey.

(Apr. 25, 2018  9:45 PM)MystMotone101 Wrote: D2 Knuckle Revolve- excellent stamina combo.

The Kerbeus combo is great though, change the driver to Press, Claw, or Revolve.

D2's burst resistance is low, yes, but that's why I put Knuckle on it. It increases burst resistance.

As for Valtryek, I have more success with that than Valtryek V2, and it's ultimately the best attack combo that I'd use.

As for Kerbeus, Unite's the best defensive driver, especially considering that they are likely competing in Hasbro's stadiums.

I'm trying to see how Betromoth B2 Oval Claw is a good defense/stamina hybrid combo. Better yet, why Gravity and Heavy aren't being used in the combos that could use it.
(Apr. 27, 2018  11:11 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  2:51 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Betromoth B2 Oval Claw is a good stamina/defense type.

D2's burst resistance is low, yes, but that's why I put Knuckle on it. It increases burst resistance.

As for Valtryek, I have more success with that than Valtryek V2, and it's ultimately the best attack combo that I'd use.

As for Kerbeus, Unite's the best defensive driver, especially considering that they are likely competing in Hasbro's stadiums.

I'm trying to see how Betromoth B2 Oval Claw is a good defense/stamina hybrid combo. Better yet, why Gravity and Heavy aren't being used in the combos that could use it.

Betromoth B2 has a wide layer, making it one of the best dual layers for defense, but has low burst resistance. I solved this with the other parts though. Oval is round, and yes, it sucks. But not with Claw, because the claws on the driver help guard the metal from other beys, increasing burst resistance. Claw can improve knockout resistance, and has low friction on the stadium floor for more burst resistance.

But yes, you have proved me wrong with your combos.
Thank you for combo suggestions there are no switchstrike beys out available in my country but they are still legal to use which is a dumb rule if you ask me.The tournament i'm going to compete in is a official hasbro tournament the winner will have the chance to compete in the world tournament (the one that will be on KidExpoParis 2018) so it's really important for me i also got 2 new beys which are wywron and roktavor (both of them are boosters) thank you again for the suggestions.