Help! Customize Grip Part Weights Needed

Hey guys. I'm trying to write a rule segment and I need some help. I don't have these parts with me, so I can't weigh them.

I need accurate weights (preferably in grams but I can convert) on the following parts:

Customize Grip
Metal Grips (weights on all three pieces)
Metal Trigger
Sniper Scope
Roller Support
Sniper Compass
Spring Support
edit: Sorry, I think I picked up the wrong scale measurements.
Customize Grip: 26.1 g
Metal Grips: Side piece: 12.6 g (Sorry, but I don't want to rip the sticky part off that holds it for the other two)
Metal Trigger: 33.6 g
Sniper Compass: 4.8 g
Spring Support: 4.8 g
I'll weigh the metal grips later.
Thanks you guys

I still need sniper scope and roller support!
Synesthesia weighed the parts for me and got far different results, but I know I can trust his scale since we've talked about parts he's weighed before. Also 30 grams seemed pretty light for the metal trigger.

Customize Grip: 39.74g
Metal Trigger: 51.99g
Spring Support: 7.33g

He's weighing Dragoon/Dranzer Grip parts. The Hasbro ones.
(Apr. 08, 2009  6:22 PM)Aftermath Wrote: Synesthesia weighed the parts for me and got far different results, but I know I can trust his scale since we've talked about parts he's weighed before. Also 30 grams seemed pretty light for the metal trigger.

Customize Grip: 39.74g
Metal Trigger: 51.99g
Spring Support: 7.33g

He's weighing Dragoon/Dranzer Grip parts. The Hasbro ones.
Those are the weights that I got but deleted after seeing G's post, I was also weighing the Hasbro grip.
26g seemed ridiculously light.
Just out of interest, what's the reason you need the weights for?
i heard theres a sniper scope on ebay but i dont know if someone bought it
(Apr. 08, 2009  10:06 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i heard theres a sniper scope on ebay but i dont know if someone bought it

I imagine somebody would've bought it.....and unless it was you, that's not amazingly helpful. Someone on here will have a Sniper Scope so we don't have to go and buy them for this. We just have to wait until they read this and bother to weigh it. Joyful_3
I'm writing the rules on grip modification and I need these weights so I can accurately gauge a weight limit
Will the same amount of weight modification apply to other grips (HMS and MF) or will they have their own separate weight allowances?
(Apr. 09, 2009  1:50 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Will the same amount of weight modification apply to other grips (HMS and MF) or will they have their own separate weight allowances?

They will have their own weight allowances.
Alright, I have all the weights I need but the Sniper Scope and Roller Support. Anyone? Currently the weight of the heaviest possible grip is 173.59g. Customize Grip, Metal Grips, Metal Trigger, Spring Support (same weight as sniper compass). Now I need to find out if Roller Support or Sniper Scope is heaviest and how much they weigh. Then, I can make the rules.
I don't have any of the other weights, but I just weighed my Hasbro metal trigger too and got 33.4 g. The previous one I weighed was the gold Driger one which was also about the same. Maybe there's another mould for the metal trigger?
srry i dont have those parts but i do have a question that i feel is related...

is there an advantage to having a heavier launcher as apposed to a lighter one?
Heavier grip? Well there's more stability depending on the amount of weight used, but that also depends on the person.
G, I think your scale is off.
WOW. You sir are right. My sister left my scale on "DWT."
These should sound more accurate.

Customize Grip: 40.5 g
Metal Grips: Side piece: 19.5 g
Metal Trigger: 52.2 g
Sniper Compass: 7.3 g
Spring Support: 7.3 g

I apologize for throwing you off.