Hello there!

Yo.

Played with plastic gen beyblades when I was like 5, got a bit more into beyblade during the metal fight saga during my tweens but kind of fell off as I got older. Now I have a bit more disposable income and moved into the city, and I didn't realize how big beyblade is in the Toronto/GTA area lol.

Hope to start going to burst tournaments soon once I start bolstering my collection, no idea how many plastic gen tournaments happen around my area but would be pretty cool to jump back in and re-live my childhood for a little bit (Yay consumerism?)
(May. 09, 2023  2:59 PM)spintax Wrote: Yo.

Played with plastic gen beyblades when I was like 5, got a bit more into beyblade during the metal fight saga during my tweens but kind of fell off as I got older. Now I have a bit more disposable income and moved into the city, and I didn't realize how big beyblade is in the Toronto/GTA area lol.

Hope to start going to burst tournaments soon once I start bolstering my collection, no idea how many plastic gen tournaments happen around my area but would be pretty cool to jump back in and re-live my childhood for a little bit (Yay consumer)
wassup my dude
Hey Spintax.

Yes Toronto/GTA hosts Beyblade events often enough. Plastics is a bit niche now, a lot of the older players have moved on, but I do intend to host a Plastics-specific event this summer! So do look forward to that. Feel free to join the discord or send me a PM, we are always looking for new participants!
(May. 09, 2023  2:59 PM)spintax Wrote: Yo.

Hope to start going to burst tournaments soon once I start bolstering my collection, no idea how many plastic gen tournaments happen around my area but would be pretty cool to jump back in and re-live my childhood for a little bit (Yay consumerism?)

Jump on the discord if you can, we have a pretty lovely plastics channel there Smile