Hello guys!

Hiya. I am EarthBoyEagle and I'm new here. I'll take part in the discussions and stick around here. Oh and my favourite Bey is Earth Eagle.
@ EarthBoyEagle: Now that's more like it! Welcome to the WBO, man! Just be sure to read the PM Kai-V sent you, she's the administrator, you know.
Welcome make sure u dont get warned and try to keep urself updated with hot stuff going on and u might end up being a committee member.
Thanks and I'll keep this in mind Dragon and 'n0.oNe'. I hope I'll stick around here!
Welcome to the WBO. Make sure you read the PM Kai V sent you when you first joined. Also check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a good guide for new Bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome have a blast! ITS AWESOME HERE!!
Welcome to the WBO. Glad u plan on sticking round. Hope u have fun and are able to put the information u received in thus site to god use, just watch wut post and don't get warned(read the rules).
I AM beybladeDX AND I AM A YOUTUBER HERE IS MY LINK : http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladeDX?feature=mhee YOU MAY WATCH MY VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE ME ONLY YOU WANT I ALSO WILL DO SUB TO SUB

THANK FROM beybladeDX