Hello everyone.

Hello Trowa the name I am an beyblader coming out of 7 years of retirement. (man I hope I still have what it takes lol.) Hopefully I will meet some good people out there take care. Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO! Where abouts are you from?
Thank you very much. I am from Queens, New York
Welcome to the WBO Trowa : )
Thank you Thank you Everyone
Trowa there is a tournament that might be happening in New York, you should check it out.
welcome Grin is your username trowa from gundam wing or is it your real name?
Raykon: where is it?

Dirge: No my real name is not Trowa. It just my team nickname
Welcome trowa.I should inform you that there are new beyblades that are called metal fight beyblade.Please check the beywiki for more information.
Blue: Thanks I am still inform of the new gear that is out I may be old but I still keep up lol
welcome to WBO hope you like it here and i heard there is a tournament in your area check it out
Hi Trowa! Wow, 7 years. Do you still have your old blades? I know I did...
(Feb. 13, 2010  4:32 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Hi Trowa! Wow, 7 years. Do you still have your old blades? I know I did...

Yea I do. I couldn't just throw them away
Welcome sorry im late to welcome you. So HI!!!!!!!!!!
(Feb. 13, 2010  4:47 PM)Trowa Wrote: Yea I do. I couldn't just throw them away

Good to hear. I would have to cry in a corner to hear that someone threw out their blades(like some of my friends' parents did...)
Welcome
(Feb. 13, 2010  11:44 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Good to hear. I would have to cry in a corner to hear that someone threw out their blades(like some of my friends' parents did...)

what an shame my mom doesn't touch myself or we will be in a fight lol I love my beyblade to much lol since they are super rare to find now and these days
(Feb. 14, 2010  4:09 AM)Trowa Wrote: what an shame my mom doesn't touch myself or we will be in a fight lol I love my beyblade to much lol since they are super rare to find now and these days

"what an shame my mom doesn't touch myself" is a typo, right? But yeah, I'm on that same boat. But I know my mom doesn't like Beyblades Crying
o it sure was an typo. well your mom will get over it she'll be alright
(Feb. 13, 2010  4:47 PM)Trowa Wrote: Yea I do. I couldn't just throw them away

yeah i dont know why some people got rid of theirs i still have all of my old beyblade stuff even the collector case
welcome
(Feb. 14, 2010  10:08 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: yeah i dont know why some people got rid of theirs i still have all of my old beyblade stuff even the collector case

Smart man. Your going to be rich down the road. I was going to do that......but I just couldn't do it. I wanted to use them