Hello everybody

My name is Lucas, i'm 19, and i live in Brazil.

I'm a fan of Beyblade since i saw the first season, and always loved to play beyblade!
But, for some important reasons, i had to stop following the series and playing with tops...

Now i'm back, and really interested in all thats going on now! So i'll try to keep myself informed with the updates in the forum and the youtube channel.

cheers!
hello , welcome.If you'd like to catch up go to the beywiki you'll find information there.
welcome, have fun and be good :3
First, thank you all for the nice reception!

(Dec. 17, 2009  11:07 PM)bey tempest Wrote: welcome lucas do you know about mfb?

no, i don't know anything about that. i stopped watching beyblade and following the evolution of the toys before the VForce generation even started... because i had to study a lot.
and when i found some time for that, the beyblade did never appeared on open tv again, and the toys disappeared from the stores because the beyblade fever here ended.
after that, i kept studying. on my 2nd year on highschool, i was as well studying Electronics in a technical course. So it took me all the day in both schools (Tech at morning, highschool at afternoon), so even if they still had the show up on TV, i'd never be able to watch.

but now i have some more free time, and i hope to be able to follow the new stuff.
(Dec. 20, 2009  9:57 PM)yusei fudo Wrote: Welcome! Here is a link to MFB :MFB

hey, thanks a lot! it helped me to understand better about this new generation of beyblades... its great!
bad thing i don't have how to buy any... nobody here haves a credit card (because of problems we had before, when we had credit cards), so i can't use paypal. but i'll check if there's any place here in my city that works with importation...
well in spring 2010 they'll come in the shops so don't worry about it.
(Dec. 24, 2009  5:47 PM)BlueTsunami Wrote: well in spring 2010 they'll come in the shops so don't worry about it.

maybe on Japan and USA... but here they may come (IF they come) on 2012 or even later... damn, i hate long waits XD
no there coming out in spring its been announced lol