Hello everybody

My name is basalt230d, that is my name because I didn't know what else to use and that is my favorite bey I use. I hope to have a positive impact on the wbo having 7 years of experience with beyblading, and in all those years I've never been to a tournament so I really want to compete. If any inexperienced bladers need help feel free and pm me and I will do what I can to help.
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Hello welcome to WBO! Have a good time, find a tournament, just battle, anything Beyblade related, really. If you need a Signature, or Avatar, or you have a problem PM me I'm always around.
Welcome to the WBO, bruh.
Hope you have a nice stay, and behave yourself, you hear?
PM me if you need any help I guess.
Welcome to the WBO~! I hope you enjoy it here! To find out where tournaments are being held, go look in the "WBO General" topics to see if there are any being held near you. Make sure to check out the rules, read the Welcome PM that Kai-V sent, and have fun! PM me if you want a sig/avatar or need any help! Smile
~China
Welcome to the WBO
Hey, welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! You can do tons of things here, sell unwanted beyblades, find good combos, and even enter giveaways! But before you do anything, make sure you have read the community rules and the PM from Kai-V. Well just have fun, and thanks for joining. If you need a signature just personel message me.
Welcome and have fun
Hello there ! and welcome to World Beyblade Organization. Have a great time here and read your introductory PM to make sure you don't make mistakes.
Welcome to the WBO. Considering you've been around for 7 years Im going out on a long shot and saying your from the plastic/HMS era also? If so its nice to have another around like me. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
hello and welcome to WBO i hope you have a great time and try not to do any thing unessicarySmile