Hello chaps!

Hi there guys, my name is Thomas and i live in England. I am 19 years old and i sometimes visit local tournaments around my area, some of my other blading friends suggested i check out this place so here i am! Not too much experience with forums so cut me some slack if i be stupid and don't understand what I'm doing.
Sup! We have TONS of people in England, so yay u! Please read the rules (seriously, I'm not joking), attend tournaments (as you have been doing), and BEY AWAY!!!!
(Dec. 24, 2011  12:30 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Sup! We have TONS of people in England, so yay u! Please read the rules (seriously, I'm not joking), attend tournaments (as you have been doing), and BEY AWAY!!!!

Haha, good that there is a big UK community! And i did read the rules already, thanks.
There's a guide in my signature that should basically tell you how to avoid doing things that a lot of people get warned for.

And yeah there is a huge UK community.
(Dec. 24, 2011  1:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: There's a guide in my signature that should basically tell you how to avoid doing things that a lot of people get warned for.

And yeah there is a huge UK community.

Thanks, i had a look through your guide, it was good.