Hello, another Beyblade dad here

Hello,
Well It appears I'm not the only Dad in here who got hooked to beyblades because of our kids. I've actually never heard of beyblades till a few months ago. He started watching Metal Fusion on Netflix. At first I thought this is kind of dumb, then the more he watched I started paying attention to the characters and characteristics of the different beys and... well it didn't take to long before I knew more about them than he did, haa.
Now I'm the cool dad among his beyblade friends because I've done some research. Recently we've watched Metal Masters to the end, in other languages, even though we can't understand it. And starting on the Metal Fights after or Metal Fury I guess it will be when it finally comes here. I've ordered quite a few beys off Ebay. My first intentions where to just get ones we couldn't find in the store from Metal Masters but I've also got him BB Pegasus and Fang Leone and a few others from MF. He (We) has around 60 beys now.
We have fun blading together, and he also does at school, although I would like to meet other adults who blade to and have some more fun with it. I love the Beyblade Geeks on Youtube they're hilarious.
Oh and yes I did read my PM and the rules. I will try to act mature and not annoy anyone, you're welcome Stupid
Looks like it will be a good time here.
Twisted
Hah. Its a virtual pandemic of beyblade Dads! Wink

Welcome to the WBO! If you've read those other welcome posts, then you've seen my previous comments - but I would open the invitation to you as well to contact me via PM if you have any questions about the site, how tournaments work, or the experiences of a blading father.

I'm not sure that there's much of a tournament blading community in MI right now (my home state), but from Windsor it's only 4 hours up 401 to Toronto where there are many tournaments on a regular basis. Check out the CN Tower, Hockey Hall of Fame, do a beyblade tournament and make a weekend of it!
Welcome to the WBO

man there are alot of dads here now, i think its pretty cool, yea i find BBG kinda funny aswell.

ah a dad blader who is from MI, sweet, im a "Michigander" aswell, where u from, UP or LP, ima YOOPER (UP)

haha...well anyway, have fun here Grin
Thanks for the welcomes.
Dragoon I'm a flat lander near Holland, I was a Troll for a few years but came back down.
Arupaeo Toronto does sound pretty cool, It would be fun for a vaca there.
I'm just about an hour and a half from Chicago though, wonder if there are any tournaments there.
There are some tournaments in Chicagoland, so that might work well for you. Holland is a great city, and I have many fond memories of summers at the beach. Smile those that don't involve loads of dead alewives that is.. Wink
Welcome to the community. I am also a father that has fallen victim to his sons love of the beyblade scene so I know exactly where your coming from.
Hello, Welcome to the WBO, A great place for blader's of all Age's(Including dad's, lol! ;p )! Remember to have fun and to enjoy your time here on the site! Smile oh and for any question's PM Arupaeo, hah! Tongue_out
welcome! if you need to know some of the beys to buy feel free to contact me or with any other questions you have! i am metalfusionvideos on youtube. you may have heard of me Smile and under my name you can see i have placed second at 2 of the 3 tournaments ive been to! look around before posting to much to know what acceptable posts are (you probably already know) and check out the ask a question get an answer thread for quick questions
If you have about 60 beys you should be able to get the gold rose face soon, just make a video or put pictures of you beyblade all set out in rows with your name on a paper in every pic, also make sure Kai-V see's it! The gold rose face is an achevment and will go next to your bladers pass port face below you pic when you post, incase you haven't figured that out yet.
also welcome to the WBO, hope you have a good time here! =D
Hey dad! LOL

Welcome! If you need any info on beyblade pricing, feel free to contact us.

Good to have you!

KSpin's dad
welcome! I am a Bladers father also that started fairly recently, yes i am addicted too lol. The majority of people here are very nice here and very helpful , well enjoy man
HaHaHaHa!Sounds like my Dad Grin
What has WBO come to? Invasion of the Dads.. Hahaha. Anyway, welcome. You should also try to attend one of our tournaments if you have the time and find one nearby to where you live. Competitive beyblade will certainly multiply your addiction level. Feel free to PM me, should you have any questions.

From another Dad..
Hello FATHER!!! hehe

Im a dad too we should have a DAD battle at a nearby tournament soon, that be kool!

But hey WELCOME!!!!