Hello and all that good stuff :3

Hi everybody!~

Figured I'd take the time to introduce myself right away since I initially thought I'd registered and so forth, which I apparently hadn't, contrary to what I'd told Brad in person this past weekend. Regardless I'm registered to this site now and that's what really matters right?

Anyways, I'm Hiro, it's my real/nick name as my first is generic, and while in high school there were literally 16 or so in the entire school and 6 within my circle of friends. Needless to say rather than deal with confusions or have people call me by my longer Japanese last name, we defaulted to my middle/Japanese name. I hail from the allergy plagued Vancouver British Columbia, Canada.

I'm on this site mostly because of Bey Brad, who ran a WBO Panel/Event/Epic Tournament of Pwn at my local convention, Anime Evolution of which I'm a PR Rep for. I'm also an ex-blader, though of the extremely non-competitive type, but I still enjoyed it as a hobby, more importantly, I enjoyed customization. While in it's prime out here in BC at least, I did custom paint jobs as well as hobby/non-competitive launcher modifications. At one point I made my own parts via resin and sometimes fibreglass. I have no intention of getting back into the hobby as my time has diminished greatly since my middle school days, but occasional cosmetic modifications still greatly interest me. In fact, right after I picked up my first of the new type of beyblade, a Storm Pegasis model, and returned home with it post-con, I went right to work on a light paint job and cosmetic Launcher modification.

Here's a picture of them both :3

Relik and the Maverick Shooter V1

Anyways, I hope to get to know the rest of you more and maybe get to explore the more competitive sides of beyblades more too :3
Sweet stuff on those customs.

Welcome to the WBO! I think chatting w/ Anubis about customization should be one of your first moves, although I hear he doesn't do customs much these days. You also seem to already know about MFB so you are off to a good start. Have fun!
holy carp at that shooter ... it's illegal but it's sick haha

welcome Grin
you're gonna be so sad when the beylauncher handle breaks
Naw, I half expect it to honestly, I made it mostly out of post-con inspiration so I just wanted it to look cool and match the Relik colour scheme. Once I get my hands on some more launchers of it's type I'll solidify the design more, probably coat it with resin, etc, etc.

Wish I had more people locally to practice with though ^^;;

Hopefully though the handle bit won't break so much as the connection between it and the launcher, that I'd be much happier with, the screws and hot glue holding the two pieces that make up the handle -should- do the trick >>

Thanks for the welcomes though :3
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
Those customizations are awesome. Grin I hope you can get back into the game a bit more. Joyful_3
Welcome Grin

Pretty sick looking shooter you got there (even if they're illegal) ... HaHa
Welcome Grin!
man does r awsome man i should save up now lol im gonna get one
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Smile Awesome customs.
Welcome to the WBO~ Those customizations are win.
welcome Smile your customizations FTW! xD
welcome to the forum hope u have an awsome time

sweet customeEee
Welcome to wbo Smile
:3 Thanks guys, hopefully I'll figure out that Storm Pegasis105RF stuff soon LoL I know what it all means now at least, gotta figure out the others LoL