Hello WorldBeyblade

Hello, I'm ZeroBurst, I've been into beyblade since the start of burst in 2016, can't wait to get to know the comunity here and be a part of it. What are some of your favorite beys?
B-177 Jet Wyvern Around Just 1D is my favorite bey, it is the pinnacle of Beyblade. As for MFB it would have to be Wyvang and for Plastics it would be Wyvern DJ.
(May. 15, 2022  9:41 PM)ZeroBurst Wrote: Hello, I'm ZeroBurst, I've been into beyblade since the start of burst in 2016, can't wait to get to know the comunity here and be a part of it. What are some of your favorite beys?

well well well, welcome to the WBO! i think you'll like it here, considering you've been doing beyblade for maybe about 5-6 years! my most favorite bey is definitely BigBang Genesis (my name kinda hints at that), but others include Greatest Raphael, Master Diabolos, Dangerous Belial, Helios Volcano, and Ultimate Valkyrie!
Welcome, ZeroBurst! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun talking and interacting with all of the other Members! My Favorite Beyblades are probably Dangerous Belial, Brave Valkyrie, and Gatling Dragon. I hope you enjoy your stay here and we get to talk lots together!
Hello, new blader I am hoping you like this place because the people here sound pretty nice so I hope you enjoy your stay. My favorite beyblades include spryzen requiem, prime apocalypse, geist fafnir, guilty luinor, and brave valkyrie. And good luck out there. (if your planning on doing tournaments)
Hello ZeroBurst!
Welcome to the WBO!
We hope you enjoy your stay!
BTW I'm the hotel MANAGERRRR soooo... yeah .
My favourite beys are Guilty Longinus, Vanish Fafnir and Ultimate Valkyrie (Ultimate because of design.)