Hello WBO

My name is ShadowBeyblader I a veteran blader to Plastic/HMS Beys but a new comer to Metal Fusion Beys So I Know nothing about Metal Fuson Beys my very first bey was Dragoon I am 12 years old and Im a newcomer to metal fusion/masters/FuryStupid
Welcome to the WBO!!!
Here are some good metal fusion beys to get:
Duo Uranus
Wing Pegasus
Ldrago Guardian
Beat Linx
Phantom Orion
Diablo Nemisis

Just to name a few. Smile
Welcome and if you want some takara tomy beyblades ( you need to order them online or buy in japan ) then listean to Andy12 but if you only buy from hasbro. then the best beyblades to get are metal fury beyblades and hades kerebecs and twisted tempo.
Thank you guys 4 the warm welcome Im gonna go buy hasbro because i have no choice T_T
(Jul. 16, 2012  6:10 PM)ShadowBeyblader Wrote: Thank you guys 4 the warm welcome Im gonna go buy hasbro because i have no choice T_T

Yeah so your best hasbro beyblades to buy that are out now are metal fury beyblades and Hades kerbecs and twisted tempo.
Well according to Andy all those beys are part of Metal Fury so wont be a long wait
(Jul. 16, 2012  6:28 PM)ShadowBeyblader Wrote: Well according to Andy all those beys are part of Metal Fury so wont be a long wait

Actually, if you didn't know, Hasbro pretty much screwed up 4D beys.
welcome to the wbo! read the rules and have a blast! tell me if anything bad happens. read that pm that kai-v sent you it helps a lot!
Wink
~X-Saber
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great for new comers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.