Hello WBO

I'm a new blader with a very small collection, but I plan on buying many more! Love the show and love balance and stamina types. Me and my brother are always battling it out, its one of my favorite passtimes. Look forward to posting on your threads!
That's a very clever name. Smile You from the East coast somewhere?

Try to find a WBO tournament in your area so you can meet other bladers IRL. It's a blast for sure, and you and your brother will learn a lot from your first official competition.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events

Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Enjoy your time here with us. Grin
Thanks and yes I do live near the east coast of the US how did you know? My Beys are Thermal Pisces T125ES, Rock Aries ED145B, Flame Byxis 230WD, Gravity Destroyer AD145WD(Gravity Demolition Force recolor), Grand Cetus WD145RS, Burn Fireblaze 135MS(Burning Firestrike recolor), and Inferno Byxis CH120RS. I know, no attack types yet.. but I'm waiting for the release of Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF.
Nice beys! If you need some combos, head over to the Build me a combo #2 thread. Smile

Also, where on the east coast do you live? I'm in Georgia, and we have tournaments here every so often.

Oh, and welcome to the WBO!
Im in Pennsylvania. We actually dont get many tournaments there, but I always try to get to the ones that do come here.
(Dec. 11, 2011  9:47 PM)Kaiba Wrote: Nice beys! If you need some combos, head over to the Build me a combo #2 thread. Smile

Also, where on the east coast do you live? I'm in Georgia, and we have tournaments here every so often.

Oh, and welcome to the WBO!

I live in Georgia to, but I live in the Metro area, and there arent many tournaments! Where do you live? (The area).
Im not sure where we live as in Metro area or anything like that, but I live in western Pennsylvania.
Hm I live in western Pennsylvania too. Anywho i just signed up a while ago and am enjoying website. Question is that your bey in pic? and if so where'ed you get it i cant find that one
Welcome to the WBO. Make sure you read the rules. And be careful what you post. Make sure to check out build me a combo#2 for combo help. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. IM always around.
Dark and internalflame he has been on since December. I am not sure he needs to be welcomed anymore. But it is nice to
Welcome to the WBO! I'm not sure if there is a thread for this but if you need any launching techniques PM I helped this other guy a lot.