Hello, Looking for advice

Well i've been interested in beyblades since i was a kid (the first series) what i more enjoyed was the building.

Now my younger cousin is interested in the beyblades and really competitive and i would like to be able to help him (and of course keep up with him in battling)
So i was curious about which of the new parts are considered the "best" for their type, Like spin track, performance tip and such i'm talking both metal fusion and metal masters.

And since i can buy online i was wondering which would be recommended for the new 4ds. Plus can the 4d parts be customized on to the old beyblades?

Ah right, thanks in advance.
Check out the "MFB Top Tier List" in the Customization forum for the first. Go to" Purchase Consultation" thread in the Bey-Marketplace forum for the second. Hope you enjoy your time here at the WBO!!!
Well... In Canada, metal masters is quite a new season... Acctually it aired today! (In canada that is)
but for metal fusion, I can help, PM me if you would like a opinoin to base off of.
I'm happy to help anyone! talk to ya later! peace!!! Confused
No part in the new series can fit the old ones. Scythe Kronos is a good 4D bey. Also, Gravity Perseus is good too, but it's not a 4D if you still are looking for it.
Welcome to WBO.
You could buy a 4D bey from me if you want (Hit sig). ANd welcome!
(Sep. 10, 2011  7:19 AM)librascythe Wrote: Well i've been interested in beyblades since i was a kid (the first series) what i more enjoyed was the building.

Now my younger cousin is interested in the beyblades and really competitive and i would like to be able to help him (and of course keep up with him in battling)
So i was curious about which of the new parts are considered the "best" for their type, Like spin track, performance tip and such i'm talking both metal fusion and metal masters.

And since i can buy online i was wondering which would be recommended for the new 4ds. Plus can the 4d parts be customized on to the old beyblades?

Ah right, thanks in advance.

Hey! Welcome to the WBO! I'd recommend Vari Ares and Phantom Orion BGrin. See ya around the forums!
ok, for starters, all beyblades from the metal fight series in japan up to the new 4D series are customizeable with each other (excluding hasbro's extream top side system witch should never be bought), but no series before metal fight are customizeable with any beyblade in the metal fight series or above, witch means plastics cannot mix with MFB. the best beys for MFB are:
attack:
MF (metal face) lightning l-drago ch120/100/90/85 RF/R2F/LRF (super rare)
(metal face) beat lynx (4D) 100/90/85 RF/R2F

stamina:
phantom orion BGrin (4D, mostly untested but is getting very good results)
scythe cronos (4D) BD145EDS/230D
basalt horogium/bull bd145/230 WD/EDS/D

Defence: basalt bull BD145RS/RSF/CS/RB (unsure due to low amount of testing and use in tournaments)

this is really only a demo list, a full list is in the advance section. hope this helps.
(Sep. 10, 2011  7:20 AM)Leons Might Wrote: i dont think so

uh.... What was that ment to mean..