Hello! I am new! Kind of

Hello! I am rockleone40000 but I am thinking of changing my name. My real name is. I am really obsessed with Beyblade and like the Takara Tomy Beyblades way more than the Hasbro Beyblades. Too bad I live in Australia. Anyway nice to meet whoever posts on this! By the way what is the brand Sonokong?
welcome to the wbo!!!
sonokong is a korean beyblade company.
i live in austraia to! do u live in melbourne

if u need to know anything just ask me!
Welcome! I Also live in Austrailia! btw Do you own that Gold Armored L Drago Destroy in your Avatar??
So I hear that you like Takara Tomy, Well I do too! here are mine :
My Takara Tomy
-Gravity Persues AD145WD[Reshuffle Version]
-Basalt Horogium 145WD
-Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
-Ray Unicorno D125CS
-Flame Cancer 90WD
-Pegasis 85RF
-Libra 100D
Big Bang Pegasis F : D
hello and welcome im obsessed with takara tomys too (even though i dont have any) im planning to get a basalt horogium and hell kerbex with a booster gemios.
Welcome to the WBO!!!u r in the world's best beyblade organization!hope u enjoy it!
POSTPOSTPOSTWordsIceburnRimshotDumb Rimshot
(Jul. 09, 2011  12:20 PM)ShearBlade#III Wrote: hello and welcome im obsessed with takara tomys too (even though i dont have any) im planning to get a basalt horogium and hell kerbex with a booster gemios.

I have
BTW thats my only TT bey
at sucks,
yeah I live in Melbourne! Dont you remember? I was at the tournament on friday!(winters prime)
To sum 472,
yes that is my Beyblade in the picture but don't get your hopes up! It is only the normal Ldrago with the gold clear wheel that comes with the vortex battle set, and the facbolt has an Ldrago sticker that is from a corocoro comic magazine from japan. The wheel has those corocoro stickers too. The track is 100 and the bottom is WF.
Awesome to have you as a member of the WBO! Have fun! Joyful_2
Welcome to the WBO!

I'm sure I met you at Winter's Prime, I just can't put a face to the name.
Welcome to the WBO, I hope you enjoy this forum just as much as I am. Smile
Welcome to the WBO hope u Have fun
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome Korji!
Sonokong is the company that distributes Beyblades in Korea (like Hasbro in USA and Europe)
(Jul. 09, 2011  11:24 AM)rockleone40000 Wrote: I am really obsessed with Beyblade and like the Takara Tomy Beyblades way more than the Hasbro Beyblades.

Welcome to the Wbo. I hate the hasbro beys so much to and I hate the name changes like what is the piont with that.
Hope you enjoy the WBO
To WBOs favourite
I just want to ask about your avatar? Do you read that comic Doraemon? I read it!Smile
To Robsta
I was in the block under the big spinning thing! Smile
To everybody
Thank you! You make me feel like this is the site for me! Grin
Welcome to the WBO.

Also I'd advise you not to use the gold L Drago CW, there hard to replace...
(Jul. 10, 2011  2:26 AM)rockleone40000 Wrote: To WBOs favourite
I just want to ask about your avatar? Do you read that comic Doraemon? I read it!Smile
To Robsta
I was in the block under the big spinning thing! Smile
To everybody
Thank you! You make me feel like this is the site for me! Grin

Wait... How can you have 2 Blader Passports! Anyway I know a cool competion that could win you a Sythe Kronos T125EDS! And you only need a Bladers Passport to enter! Link to Giveaway: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Monthly-...ber?page=5
Hey nice to meet you yeah I like Takara Tomy Beyblades more than the Hasbro ones, but I don't care that much, as long as there beyblades.
Have fun~
Callum6939
What do you mean? What is a gold ldrago CW?
sum472
What? 2 blader passports? I only have one. Smile
Although I did buy one with my old account.
Welcome hope u enjoy ur time on wbbo