Hello! Fellow Bladers!

Hi! Ive been a Bey fan since metal fusion ended! My first beyblade was a cyber pegasis (legend) and i loved him! I wanted beyblades ever since! I like to play against other bladers and love to participate with anything beyblade! My current main beyblade is Galaxy pegasis although i plan to move into cosmic pegasis (when i find him xD)! I hope we can all be good freinds and share some good battles!
hi and welcome to the wbo
Welcome.
Hope you can learn a lot about competitive play, and come to/host some tournaments.
(Nov. 25, 2015  4:47 AM)Neo Wrote: Welcome.
Hope you can learn a lot about competitive play, and come to/host some tournaments.
Thank you! Hopefully One comes to Melbourne!
(Nov. 25, 2015  4:47 AM)Neo Wrote: Welcome.

Welcome to wbo,
As Neo said wbo will surely increase ur knowledge about competitive play and official events. Have fun and do share ur thoughts and ideas over here. Wink
Hello everyone I am new here but I have played beyblade for a LONG time and I have loved it the whole time my first actual bey was ray unicorno. I live in Glendora and spend most of my time at the grand Terrance apartments right now my collection has almost all beys out there except for some normal beys and some tornado and extreame beys.
Welcome to the WBO guys! Glad to have you. You have certainly come to the right place for all the latest news, strategies and events!! I am sure you will enjoy yourselves here and become great additions to the community! Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, especially about the new generation, Beyblade Burst!!
welcome 2 the wurl blayblay orange! we injoy nu ppl! pls enjuy ur stay,