-Hello Everyone!-

I believe I should Introduce myself. My name is Sean or Badger as my nickname goes. Ive been a blader since as long as I can remember owning my draciel when I was like 4 or 5. Then I played metal fight series and was a huge fan of that especially being able to customize my own due to me not understanding how each beyblade's performance was effected by only a part or so. Now in the burst series im excited for it to come to the US and I hope to be more involved with this community when the release happens.
My Favorite beys are: any Draciel, Earth Eagle, Flame Libra, Ray Striker/Unicorno, Rock Zurafa, Meteo L drago, Flash Saggaterio, and Kreis Cygnus
Some of you may know me for what I do for Cardfight Vanguard. Yeah I play that too. I have quite a bit of achievements (3) in that game like qualifying for Vanguard ARG Nationals this year. I hope to one day do the same with Beyblade because I never realized it was competitive until about 4 years ago.
If you have any Vanguard/Beyblade questions or just want to talk in general about Beyblade Id be happy to discuss with you.

Regards,
Sean
Hey Sean, welcome to the WBO!

It's great to see long time fans joining the WBO! It seems like you know a bit about Beyblade already; US release. I do hope you can get into the game (competitively)! I would recommend looking at some of the competitive discussion threads to get a feel of what's it like Smile Also; will you be attending Nationals? :o

If you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to PM me! Smile
Hi Sean, nice to meet you, welcome to the WBO, I too have an extensive knowledge of beys but sadly I haven't had much luck with collecting them but I have plans of getting metal fight and burst beys, with that said Welcome.

P.S. Draciel is my favorite plastic bey too Grin
Thank you so Much for the response Hato and Starstorm!
Hato: Ill definitely look into the competitive discussion threads later today. As for Nationals I wont find out if im going till Thursday lol. Nationals is on the 29th of this month.

Starstorm: good luck finding some for your collection, I still see shogun steel beys at Marshalls and TJ Maxx if you have those stores in your area.
(Jul. 19, 2016  10:19 PM)B@dgerV@nguard Wrote: Thank you so Much for the response Hato and Starstorm!
Hato: Ill definitely look into the competitive discussion threads later today. As for Nationals I wont find out if im going till Thursday lol. Nationals is on the 29th of this month.

Starstorm: good luck finding some for your collection, I still see shogun steel beys at Marshalls and TJ Maxx if you have those stores in your area.
I do but I'm also looking for Metal Fury, Fusion, and Masters beys