Poll: Are you from beyblade.com?

Yes
41.67%
No
58.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)

Hi everyone, it's me, Dark_Dranzer_Rocks
If you don't know me, hi then!

I am 13 years old, a girl, and I like to roleplay.
My char. is Kira and her last name varies (depending which anime/manga/other).

I'll put more up later and happy holidays!

~Forever Here~
Um, welcome, but I really don't think you're going to find much to interest you here. Lips_sealed We basically make fun of the show.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Um, welcome, but I really don't think you're going to find much to interest you here. Lips_sealed We basically make fun of the show.

Make fun of beyblade??? It's ok, I think...
I like the people more then the show, it was just the show that brought me to meet the people xD

Did I make any sense???

~Forever Here~
Welcome to Beywiki! Hope you have a good time. You may have trouble finding someone to RP with here though, BW is focused on the Beyblade hobby more than the anime/manga.
I wonder what happened to Beyblade.com.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:I wonder what happened to Beyblade.com.

its still up
i m 14 , i m an alien bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahahhahah from half life.i have watched many animes and i have to watch mooooooooooore
Welcome! I'm not sure that anyone RPs here, but hopefully you'll still enjoy it!
Yay another friend! =3
Thanks ^^

It's a good hobby, it you could find it...

Don't know if my parents want me on ebay or someplace...

But yes, thanks again. I am going to Utah tomorrow..
What are you going to Utah for?
rooneyt Wrote:

its still up
Does anyone have contact details for any former mods?

Nope -.- Going to Utah to ski! It feels like 0*f right now (zero degrees farenheight. Don't know how to spell that, sorry)
This forum is for BeyBlader and some just talk about the show, Anyway Welcome to Beywiki
Dark_Dranzer_Rocks Wrote:Does anyone have contact details for any former mods?

Nope -.- Going to Utah to ski! It feels like 0*f right now (zero degrees farenheight. Don't know how to spell that, sorry)

Firefox gives you auto spellcheck. Good reason to use it.

Btw, it's telling me that the word "spellcheck" doesn't exist.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
rooneyt Wrote:

its still up

As far as I know, they were just kids volunteering. Gasp They told off some of the users. Amazing, coming from a corporation.
Firefox gives you auto spellcheck. Good reason to use it.
Btw, it's telling me that the word "spellcheck" doesn't exist.

Don't have firefox and thats funny xD Well, it might not... I don't know.

As far as I know, they were just kids volunteering. They told off some of the users. Amazing, coming from a corporation.

From what I heard, a while back it was a job of the corporation. Then they decided to stop, and the moderator didn't want it to die, so (s)he gave it to her friend, C.C , to moderate it.

C.C says that it was part of a school thing, but she did like beyblade.
Then the school year ended, and she gave the mod. to Stone and Mod. 2...

I don't know if this is right or not. It is just what I read on the beyblade forums there.
If you want to quite something, put it in the quote tags.

Code:
[quote]like this[/quote]

Quote:like this
Ok, thanks.

If there are like, 5 quotes inside of each other, I just italicized what I want to quote.

But thanks again.
Just copy and paste the text and put it in a quote tag.
Yes, I will ^^ Happy holidays everyone
Here's the more I said before...

My favorite sports are tennis and lacrosse, I like anime and manga (really? lol)
Um... I said before I am 13 years old (b-day Oct. 1) and a girl...

I used to post a lot on beyblade.com , completely unaware of all the other, bigger, beyblade sites. (Hey, I was like, 9 to 11 years old then...) I like to roleplay with wolves, warriors, naruto, and like writing fan ficts.

My favorite anime and manga are Beyblade,Prince of Tennis, Naruto, DN Angel, Spiral, Fruits Basket, and some others...

I like making graphics, coding, writing, reading, playing tennis and lacrosse, and beyblading

I have neopets accounts... um... dreamz_4ever and keiwii... I can't tell you guys my email address (parents -.-)... I am from South Korea but adopted...

I messed up in 4th grade D: I saw some 5th graders blading, and heard a kid in my grade saying how beyblade was stupid (how dare he???) and was shy to go up and join them... I never saw any of them again xO Anyways, I was sad.

Thats all for now...

WAIT xD Also, at beyblade.com in like, 3rd grade, I saw someone from the same school as I was, and then for a month or two I stopped posting at the site... and when I returned, the person was gone -,-

Okays, I am good now.
Hi! Looks like u like dranzer series as much as me!