Hello Everybody!

My Name Is Seth Jones! i am 19 and have been beyblading for many years now! My favorite beyblade from Gen one was draciel i used to really enjoy a solid defense bey. I hope to make some new friends that share the same interest in beyblade as i do! Smile
Welcome to the WBO!! Have FUN!!Grin
Make sure to read the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
welcome to the WBO!
Make sure to read the message Kai-V sent you Smile
Glad to see another blader close to my own age Grin
I get alot of Hate from my Younger brother for liking beyblade, He always thinks he has the right to judge my interests! and i read all the rules its all good! Smile
My brother is 16, he thinks hes better then anybody. he thinks im to old to play but i always tell him that there isnt an age to this game. He threw one of my beys out back when we were kids because i always used to beat him. He hates to loose and when he does he just gives up and hates it.
Welcome to the WBO have lots of fun and read Kai-V pm. If you have any questions go PM a member in blue or go to ask a question get a answer2 for beyblade. If you play MFB or Zero G and you want a good combo go to Build me a combo2. You should check if thers any tornys near you. Also if you want a avater or signature just go to someons Sig,Avater shop. Before you post a new thread make sure its in the right place and search they might be one already made. Hope you get lots of friends and have a good time.
Welcome to the WBO have lots of fun and read Kai-V's pm.