Hello =)

Hi everyone. My name is "Momotarou/Momotaro", which is literally "peach-boy" in Japanese. I have loved Beyblade ever since its launch in North America, and even now, I still love the sport. I believe this is a great way for other fellow Beybladers to come together and discuss our experiences of this sport. I wish to make many friends here!! ^__^ Long live Beyblade!!
Welcome to the WBO!
BTW, Momotaro reminds me of Momotaros from Kamen Rider Den-O, Ore Sanjou! LOL Grin
Thank you =) I took the name from the Japanese folklore, something my mom used to tell me when I was growing up. I feel I've joined an awesome, welcoming community that embraces my love for Beyblades =D
Um...Welcome to the WBO
Whats up momotaro it's me mcdeeboy52 on wbo and youtube thanks for adding me as your friend on youtube.
you should pm him instid of posting on this old welcome thread please do it some where else.
Welcome! Have a nice time & If you have any questions or comments? please ask THANKS!
[Image: welcome.jpg]
Momo is an Advanced member; you ask him questions.. This thread is almost a year old..
Pls. stop posting in this thread. It's old. Momo is now an advanced member. Let it die out.