Hello

Hello, I am Bey-Heart. I am obviously new here. and I am currently waiting until the new beyblades come out in Canada so that I can order a few, I have seen them on a few sites and I am planning on ordering a Storm Aquario first because Aquario just suits my style. but if you see the new beyblades in stores in Canada then please let me know I was told about this site by a friend on another forum who goes by Draciel but he is known as Lady on here. And I also heard about this place by another friend of mine who apparently well... hates this place he goes by ice_blader but I don't know what he goes by on here. Well it's nice to meet all of you. XD
Welcome to the WBO Smile

Just some advice: You should really get Storm Pegasus instead of Storm Aquario. S. Pegasus is much better, and performs very well straight out of the box. It's one of the best MFBs uncustomized, and has 2 top tier parts.
Ok, thanks for the tip. I read some info on it a while back on 3B's spirit. I actually plan on getting all of the new beyblades when they come out but I want to start with Storm Aquario but now I will make sure I order Storm Pegasus at the same time.
btw how did you get those words under your profile picture?
Welcome Bey-Heart! Smile
(Even though I prob shouldn't be saying that as I arrived myself a few days ago xD)

Also Aqua I understand that RF is one of them (maybe?) what's the 2nd top tier?
(May. 05, 2010  2:41 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Also Aqua I understand that RF is one of them (maybe?) what's the 2nd top tier?

Storm and RF are the two top tier parts.
(May. 05, 2010  2:48 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 05, 2010  2:41 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Also Aqua I understand that RF is one of them (maybe?) what's the 2nd top tier?

Storm and RF are the two top tier parts.
can RF be used for a semi-good defence type bottom after it wares down since it will have good grip?
(May. 05, 2010  2:50 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: can RF be used for a semi-good defence type bottom after it wares down since it will have good grip?

Well if it has worn down to the point where RF is no longer offensive, then it is illegal.

See: WBO Official Rules Booklet (Standard Version) - pg. 8
ok thanks. so then WB would be the best option? btw this fascinates me so now I'm to study this so that I can be as smart as alot of you on here. so I guess you could say that I'm inspired lol.
(May. 05, 2010  2:59 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: ok thanks. so then WB would be the best option? btw this fascinates me so now I'm to study this so that I can be as smart as alot of you on here. so I guess you could say that I'm inspired lol.

Yes, WB would be the best defense bottom at the moment.

We have a lot of good resources here at the WBO, such as the Beywiki, and BeyChannel. And really helpful threads like this, and this one.

haha It's nice to see that you're inspired then Tongue_out
Welcome to WBO!
¡Bienvenid@ a la WBO!

Let´s beyblade =)
Welcome
Welcome to the WBO