Hello

My name is Alex but you can call me Smalls. I’m 27 from Indiana.  I was interested in Beyblades since the beginning but recently my 6 year old son got me back interested into it. I’m hoping to get him interested in the competitive part too. if anybody has any suggestions for TT beys to get that would be greatly appreciated.
Hey smalls! My personal favorite is tt shinning armaterious, but it's kinda rare since you had to buy the video game to get it 😄 other choices to go with would be spriggan requiem as it will give you the feel of all beyblade types in one. My third recommendation would be... kerbeus. It's a great all round defence type.
Gt 3booster set, super hyperion and master diabolos.

(Mar. 22, 2020  10:19 PM)Kiwi-bladerYT Wrote: Hey smalls! My personal favorite is tt shinning armaterious, but it's kinda rare since you had to buy the video game to get it 😄 other choices to go with would be spriggan requiem as it will give you the feel of all beyblade types in one. My third recommendation would be... kerbeus. It's a great all round defence type.
Those are very outclassed, for competitive use the newest are the best option